“Loved it!”

Ranked #6 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Ate breakfast there twice during our stay. Loved eating at the counter. Friendly staff. Great food. Market and gift shop are fun to browse through.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

We have visited several restaurants like this in Lancaster. You can do the buffet or order off a menu. We went for lunch and did the buffet for 10.99 each. I was surprised at the small selection compared to other buffet-restaurant types. The ambiance was nice. There is a Lionel train that runs overhead around the buffet part. Kids I am sure would find it fascinating. Cows are also the theme. There is a country store and grocery store attached. The service was excellent. It was clean inside. My expectations of the food, however, were grander than I experienced. The salad bar was elaborate and everything fresh. I was disappointed that there was not as large a selection on the hot food bar that I have found elsewhere. I tried a bit of everything. I found the hot items bland but edible. The Chicken pot pie was the best. I did not like the meat loaf. My husband said the seafood was just as mediocre. They do serve a dish of ice cream for dessert as part of the buffet package. (They do have a small dessert buffet included also) I did not eat any but I understand from locals the ice cream is very good. The Locals also tell me during some of the summer evenings they have music on the side deck and serve ice cream delights. Parking is ok...we stopped several weeks ago and it was a Friday at lunchtime and the parking lot was very full. (Prime time grocery shopping and lunch time.) We opted to pass on that visit. So you may need to plan your timing. I am glad I tried Oregon Dairy but I probably will not return.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Love the breakfast buffet. Very reasonable and loaded with really good food. Definitely will go back again.

1  Thank PSSBella
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Exceptional if you like home cooking. Their breakfast are really great.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

The food is "down home cooking" and they have one of the nicest little gift shops around!

1  Thank Marsha J