“Oysters!”
Review of Pork & Wally's - CLOSED

Pork & Wally's
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Roast house specialties include pulled pork, chopped chicken and "wet" beef sandwiches. The chicken cheddar apple melt is a crowd favorite. Some staff picks include our chicken cheesesteak, jammin' turkey, and our blackened Mahi -Mahi. Amoroso rolls are delivered straight from Philly daily! With an array of soups and salads made with fresh local Lancaster county produce your sure to find something to your liking. We were just voted " Best Burger" in Central Pa by Clipper Magazine!
Reviewed June 11, 2013

New place, new menu.
They cleaned it up quite a bit from the old owners.
Some items are high priced, food is good quality.
Had the fried oysters a number of times, very tasty.
Service is fine, selection is varied.
Great Caesar salads too, enjoyed the salmon on top.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Lititz continues to offer amazing independent restaurants that have a distinctive personality. Pork and Wally's is friendly and welcoming. The setting is charming in an older building with seating in various niches and lovely service where we were welcomed during our first visit.

There were 4 of us eating dinner one night and everyone was happy with their food. I loved the cheesey grits served with the pulled pork (and a huge portion). Friends had pot roast, chicken and salad. The waffle fries were also good. Make sure you save room for dessert - I had the key lime pie which was homemade.

My favorite part of the service was when the chef stopped by to ask how we liked the food and told us a little bit about how he selected the dishes on the menu. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

To our surprise Dinner is only served after 4:00--very unusual in our area because even Roma Pizza serves meals after 11:00 AM. Sundays this restaurant closes at 3:00 PM so forget dinner.
My first impression of this place was very unfavorable. Inside updating needs to be done. Have eaten at this location when others have had it and nothing seems to have been done for 25 years. They apologized for the dirty and torn menus and said new ones were on order. Laminating them would have helped and you can do it yourself very inexpensively.
You may say this report in unfair cause we left without ordering any food. True but we wanted a main meal. Will we give them a second chance--No, cause we eat our main meal at 12:00 pm and they cannot accommodate us.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I've lived in Lititz for many years and I have seen sandwich places come and go. However, I always give new restaurants a shot just in case they are good. Pork and Wally's is amazing! The food is outstanding. The menu items have a southern flair which means that everything is full of flavor. I've only had a number of the sandwiches and have yet to try the entree's but I am sure the entree's are just as good as the sandwiches. The owners are always there and very involved in the business which is such a great sign. Crossing my fingers that others discover this place and it stays in Lititz for a very long time.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Just across the side street from Wilbers Chocolate factory, Wally's is a place for a light meal (burgers, deli, hoagies etc.). The food is very good and the service is outstanding with friendly waitresses who keep you happy and laughing. I had a classic club and it was delicious. Can't go wrong here!