“Wow so tasty”

Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics
Ranked #1 of 27 Shopping in Lititz
More attraction details
Owner description: Newly expanded. Now over 3000 square feet of deliciousness. Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics is a family owned and operated store. We are not a franchise, therefore we have the freedom of shopping the globe for the best of the best. All of our Balsamic Vinegars come from Modena, Italy and our Olive Oils from many countries around the world. When searching for product, we are always keeping your budget in mind, but most importantly we sample every oil and vinegar before making a purchase to guarantee the best flavors for our customers. So the next time you are in Lititz, PA, please stop by to say hello and sample over 90 flavors. We always have FREE tasting of our Olive Oils & Balsamics, sea salts, flavored sugars. And don't forget to check out our new honey section!!!
Reviewed February 19, 2014

An amazing store. Every product has such flavor. Wish I lived closer I'd be a regular. I like anything that I can try first before buying.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"extra virgin olive oil"
"food pairings"
in 3 reviews
"friendly and knowledgeable staff"
"tomato pie cafe"
"answer questions"
"lititz area"
"bring home"

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Joe, Judy and Peter Desimone have created a magical place that's also very "user friendly" . Fair warning...you can sample everything in the store, which is so helpful and so dangerous because it's all so good. I wanted to take everything I tasted home with me. Besides the many olive oils and balsamic vinegars I sampled, I tasted their smoked brown sugar-not something you see everyday. I immediately had an idea for a terrific dinner! I slowed cooked ribs in my crock pot using it. The meat was out of this world. The smoked sugar added an amazing depth of flavor. I'll need to get it by the bucketful next time. It's amazing! It's really a great place to get inspired. Don't miss it if you're in the area. And if you're not, the good news is we can purchase their products on line-thank goodness!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

For those who love to experiment with the finest Oils and Balsamics look no further than the greatest small town in America, Lititz, PA! The Desimones share tastes from around the world with all who enter their beautiful shoppe. It is impossible to leave empty-handed, so many choices and combinations. Come, taste, enjoy!

OlioJoe, Owner at Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

Jill, Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to right a review on Olio. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I recently added Olio's lemon balsamic to my normally bland salad, and it truly was delicious! I cannot wait to try the other oils Olio has to offer. The owners are so friendly and professional. If you're in the Litiz area, I highly recommend visiting Olio Olive Oils and Balsamics!

1  Thank JBA123456
See more reviews
Reviewed January 10, 2014

So many oils to choose from ...flavors you would never imagine ...great helpful staff ....you even get samples of all the flavors to help you taste buds .....you will love the wide selection ......husband who is the cook in our family was in heaven

OlioJoe, Owner at Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

Thank you for your review. I see you are local. Hope to see you in our store again soon.