“Abondanza!”

Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics
Ranked #2 of 27 Shopping in Lititz
More attraction details
Owner description: Newly expanded. Now over 3000 square feet of deliciousness. Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics is a family owned and operated store. We are not a franchise, therefore we have the freedom of shopping the globe for the best of the best. All of our Balsamic Vinegars come from Modena, Italy and our Olive Oils from many countries around the world. When searching for product, we are always keeping your budget in mind, but most importantly we sample every oil and vinegar before making a purchase to guarantee the best flavors for our customers. So the next time you are in Lititz, PA, please stop by to say hello and sample over 90 flavors. We always have FREE tasting of our Olive Oils & Balsamics, sea salts, flavored sugars. And don't forget to check out our new honey section!!!
Reviewed January 2, 2014

An amazing selection of olive oils and balsamic to taste and purchase. The place is spotless and it is very cool to be able to taste everything. I bought lavender balsamic, bittersweet orange chocolate balsamic and fig balsamic. The selection and options are remarkable.

OlioJoe, Owner at Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed our selection of oils and balsamic vinegar. Keep an eye out on facebook or if you are on our email list for new flavors.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We stopped by right before Christmas. A great shop so helpful. Will definitely be going back. Wonderful gift ideas. And they package the oils up so nicely.

OlioJoe, Owner at Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Thanks so much for stopping by. We hope we made someones Christmas special...

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

I stopped here for the first time, not knowing what to expect. The amount of different olive oils and balsamic vinegars is amazing. Everyone is available for tasting. This is not something that I normally purchase, but after some sampling, I couldn't resist. There are three sizes of each to choose from. So, if you're up to sampling, pick a variety of small bottle sizes. Compare your favorites with some of the other customers. It's a real party atmosphere.

1  Thank Brownbowl
OlioJoe, Owner at Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

We are so happy you liked Olio. We hope you come back soon and thank you very much for your kind review.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We are in this store at least every other weekend, many times weekly. We love the wide selection of oils and balsamics. The owners are extremely helpful and always remember our faces when we come in, which is amazing considering this has to be one of the most popular shops in "The Coolest Small Town in America, 2013 version". I recently purchased several items for my family in Tennessee (yes, they are also Olio addicts) and they were kind enough to ship them for me. I am a loyal Olio customer for life.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

My boyfriend and I visit Olio on a weekly basis. We have so much fun trying new olive oils. It forces us to get creative and try different dishes. The selection is amazing and the quality is incredible. I love all the new recipes we've created while being healthy. This place is definitely a Must See for Lititz.