“Great for your taste buds”

Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics
Ranked #2 of 27 Shopping in Lititz
More attraction details
Owner description: Newly expanded. Now over 3000 square feet of deliciousness. Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics is a family owned and operated store. We are not a franchise, therefore we have the freedom of shopping the globe for the best of the best. All of our Balsamic Vinegars come from Modena, Italy and our Olive Oils from many countries around the world. When searching for product, we are always keeping your budget in mind, but most importantly we sample every oil and vinegar before making a purchase to guarantee the best flavors for our customers. So the next time you are in Lititz, PA, please stop by to say hello and sample over 90 flavors. We always have FREE tasting of our Olive Oils & Balsamics, sea salts, flavored sugars. And don't forget to check out our new honey section!!!
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Olio is one of those best kept secrets in small town Lititz. I had heard good things about it and decided recently to check it out. I am not a gourmet cook, but couldn't help getting excited about all the possibilities using their balsamics and olive oils. Who knew there could be that many to choose from. Helpful staff. Helpful recipes. I highly recommend spending some time in this shop.

2  Thank gardenmom57

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Who knew there was so many options for vinegar and oil? This wonderful store is located just as you are entering Lititz. We had a great experience sampling all the different alternatives. The shop owners were extremely helpful. The Chocolate Balsamic is awesome with fruit. I see another trip in the very near future. Make sure you stop by, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Fantastic selection, great knowledge of products and recipes. Beautiful little shop in charming village. Be sure to stop in and check it out!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I am lucky enough to live very close to the delightful Olio Olive Oils and Balsamics and stop in at least once a month or so. When the sign for the store first went up as a "coming soon" announcement, I wondered how such a place would stay in business. Just olive oils and vinegars?? Once they opened, I discovered that Olio was such a unique and most enjoyable shopping experience, that I had no doubt they would flourish...as they have. The quality of the products is outstanding and the family-owned business is one of the friendliest I have ever had the honor of visiting. The owners are always glad to see their customers and go out of their way to be helpful and accommodating. They have expanded to additional gourmet items but the focus is always on their amazing variety of olive oils and vinegars. My favorites are the white truffle and the garlic mushroom oils. I love the fact that you can taste anything you want ahead of time and also that you can purchase small quantities if desired. In addition, if you are looking for a lovely hostess gift that will be beautifully wrapped and well-received, Olio is a sure bet.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Take the time to stop in and visit this little gem if you're in the area. We found the owners warm, welcoming, knowledgeable, and eager to share their wisdom in an unhurried, no pressure way. Give yourself a little time as you may find yourself reverting to that "kid in a candy store" experience, olive oil, balsamic's lover or not.

1  Thank Corbin2055