“Love it!”

Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics
Ranked #2 of 27 Shopping in Lititz
More attraction details
Owner description: Newly expanded. Now over 3000 square feet of deliciousness. Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics is a family owned and operated store. We are not a franchise, therefore we have the freedom of shopping the globe for the best of the best. All of our Balsamic Vinegars come from Modena, Italy and our Olive Oils from many countries around the world. When searching for product, we are always keeping your budget in mind, but most importantly we sample every oil and vinegar before making a purchase to guarantee the best flavors for our customers. So the next time you are in Lititz, PA, please stop by to say hello and sample over 90 flavors. We always have FREE tasting of our Olive Oils & Balsamics, sea salts, flavored sugars. And don't forget to check out our new honey section!!!
Reviewed June 3, 2013

When in Litiz you must stop by Olio. Litiz is a cute small town and this shop fits in perfect. This is a great shop to sample flavored oils and balsamics. no pressure to buy. the store is spacious and the staff is very helpful and friendly. Everyone must try it. I have many new recipies with the flavored oils and balsamics. You can even order and have items shipped to your house. I tell everyone in the area to go and even friends back home in NJ I tell they must go try this unique shop. Great small bottles for git sets as well.
Love it!

2  Thank sunrize1014

Reviewed June 3, 2013

My wife and I visited olio olive oil store about during the winter and we fell in love with the olive oils and balsamic vinegars. I was so excited after we found the store that I wanted to open my own store. The product they carry is so delicious. We use it to cook with, put on salads, fish, chicken etc. it makes everything taste much better. We made a special hour and half drive to the store to stock up on more of the products and took family members when we went. Everyone I talk with I tell about this store. The owners are very friendly and most helpful. You have to try their product. It is addictive.

1  Thank cpl0199
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Each time I visit Olio, I find myself trying new flavors. Olio is not just about selling oil and vinegar; it's about satisfying your palate. I'm allowed to wander and taste, with help immediately available when I have questions. The staff knows their stuff, guiding me each time to the perfect paring of oil and vinegar for a flavorful combination, or to one or the other, as needed. Check it out! You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank onecoolrev
Reviewed June 3, 2013

A must visit the next time you're in Lititz. It is a little off of the main street of shops but definitely worth the few extra steps.. Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics is a wonderful store with very knowledge staff for any questions you might have. Pete did a excellent job navigating us through out the store giving suggestions on pairings and recipes for the products sold are also available. They not only have a vast selection in olive oils and balsamics but have a wide variety of seasonings and other related products. We will go there everytime we are in town.

2  Thank Dorothy H
OlioJoe, Owner at Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thanks for the review.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

If you enjoy cooking and olive oils, this is the place for you. They have the most WONDERFUL selection of Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars. The products are bottled in different sizes so you don't have to purchase large amounts. The best part - you can taste all the products before you buy and they always have new items. I have given the small bottle gift sets for all different occasions and everyone wanted more. Lititz is a great place to visit and Olio is a must on your stop. We have visited Olio many times.
Judy O