“Don't miss this experience in Lititz PA”

Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics
Ranked #2 of 27 Shopping in Lititz
More attraction details
Owner description: Newly expanded. Now over 3000 square feet of deliciousness. Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics is a family owned and operated store. We are not a franchise, therefore we have the freedom of shopping the globe for the best of the best. All of our Balsamic Vinegars come from Modena, Italy and our Olive Oils from many countries around the world. When searching for product, we are always keeping your budget in mind, but most importantly we sample every oil and vinegar before making a purchase to guarantee the best flavors for our customers. So the next time you are in Lititz, PA, please stop by to say hello and sample over 90 flavors. We always have FREE tasting of our Olive Oils & Balsamics, sea salts, flavored sugars. And don't forget to check out our new honey section!!!
Reviewed June 3, 2013

There are many interesting shops on Main Street in Lititz, PA, recently voted "America's Coolest Small Town". However, if you stay only on Main Street, you'll miss a real taste experience. Find Oilo on Broad Street (same as Rt 501). You'll be offered a taste treat of flavored oils and vinegars like none you've had before!

1  Thank Brenda B

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Some friends and I did a day trip from Delaware to Litiz some months ago. We stopped in the Olio store and stayed over an hour. What fun sampling the yummy balsamics and olive oils! The owner and his parents were so welcoming and helpful. I have since been back 3 more times with different friends and we all agree that it is a great experience. The store is very uncluttered, clean and easy to move around.

1  Thank Bren S
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Had a wonderful time visiting Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics in Lititz. Lots of yummy oils & products! I will be back (over & over again)

1  Thank Pingwen13
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Love this place. Stop here and pick up new flavores of olive oils and balsamic vinegar every time I go to The Coolest Town in the US. Great selection. Free taste testing. And staff is so nice and helpful. This is a fantastic find, really unique place.

1  Thank bluemagic01
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Several friends of mine told me about this nifty place In Lititz, PA. Since I live in NY, this would be a long ride. But after hearing the great accolades and the fact that this store is located in a place that was voted best small town in America, I had to go.
Well, let me tell you, this is one gem of a specialty store. They have over 60 flavors of olive oils and balsamic vinegars that are out of this world. My wife and I went crazy over the versatility and other specialty products that they had such as seas salts, special sauces, flavored peanut butters, special gift packs etc.
When you couple all of this with a very friendly and knowledgeable staff, that is family owned and operated, you have a gem. We will definitely go back since they are always introducing new flavors. We bought a ton of stuff and then proceeded to use the oils and balsamics on a lot of different food and desserts---simply delicious. I never knew that food could taste so good.
I can categorically recommend this store. It will amaze you and reward your palate.

2  Thank John A