“A real Gem!”

Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics
Ranked #2 of 27 Shopping in Lititz
More attraction details
Owner description: Newly expanded. Now over 3000 square feet of deliciousness. Olio Olive Oils & Balsamics is a family owned and operated store. We are not a franchise, therefore we have the freedom of shopping the globe for the best of the best. All of our Balsamic Vinegars come from Modena, Italy and our Olive Oils from many countries around the world. When searching for product, we are always keeping your budget in mind, but most importantly we sample every oil and vinegar before making a purchase to guarantee the best flavors for our customers. So the next time you are in Lititz, PA, please stop by to say hello and sample over 90 flavors. We always have FREE tasting of our Olive Oils & Balsamics, sea salts, flavored sugars. And don't forget to check out our new honey section!!!
Pound Ridge, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A real Gem!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Several friends of mine told me about this nifty place In Lititz, PA. Since I live in NY, this would be a long ride. But after hearing the great accolades and the fact that this store is located in a place that was voted best small town in America, I had to go.
Well, let me tell you, this is one gem of a specialty store. They have over 60 flavors of olive oils and balsamic vinegars that are out of this world. My wife and I went crazy over the versatility and other specialty products that they had such as seas salts, special sauces, flavored peanut butters, special gift packs etc.
When you couple all of this with a very friendly and knowledgeable staff, that is family owned and operated, you have a gem. We will definitely go back since they are always introducing new flavors. We bought a ton of stuff and then proceeded to use the oils and balsamics on a lot of different food and desserts---simply delicious. I never knew that food could taste so good.
I can categorically recommend this store. It will amaze you and reward your palate.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank John A

Etters, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Neat way to try oils and Balsamic Vinegars”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

No high pressure to buy, and the sales people are very informative about the products. Spacious and pleasant atmosphere. Take your time as you sample the variety of oils and vinegars. A bit on the pricey side. NIce gift ideas for the "foodie" on your list.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Mercedes B
Millersburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Mmmm, tasty....a unique treat”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great place and lots of tasting available...the people are wonderful ! A plethora of tastes and a wonderful variety of products....pineapple garlic oil, who wouldda thought !

Visited April 2013
2 Thank David F
Bel Air, Maryland, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow, what a great find!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I am a cook (by calling, not by occupation), and have visited several "olive oil boutiques". The folks at Olio are far and away the best! They are knowledgable, warm and friendly, and both went out of their way to help my wife and I find the perfect oils and vinegar. A short drive from Lancaster, the store is well lit, and well stocked, not to mention surrounded by great shops and architecture. If that weren't enough, the folks at Olio will ship anywhere!

What a wonderful, family owned business...Pete, Joe, I will be back!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Tinker T
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Sooo different - a must do!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Maybe it's because I live in a very small town but I have never heard of or have seen a balsamic vinegar and olive oil tasting shop before. The owners were sooo nice and helpful. They have an array of oils from all over the world, some with different flavors, and many different types of balsamic vinegar. You can try all of them before you buy! You grab a little cup, put a few (or many) drops in the cup and taste away. They also have stuffed olives, salt, cookbooks and more. I went home with Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil, a Pecan Praline Balsamic and cheese-stuffed olives - all excellent. If you are in Lititz, you must try Olio's!

Visited March 2013