“Nice outdoor seating”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: New - opened in this location very recently
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

We went here to try their beers. We didn't get any food but the smells from the kitchen were good. Our waiter was attentive and helpful. I had a flight...the beer was ok...nothing really stood out. My son did enjoy his root beer float though. They have a large deck with outdoor seating that was nice. We may go back nd try the food some time.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

Appalachian Brewing Company has great food, and friendly staff. The atmosphere is nice. On the weekend it is a loud restaurant. I have been there during the week and it has been less noisy. But I have never been disappointed with the food.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

EXCELLENT ATMOSPHERE. Average or less food, and it is going to cost you more than the average average food place, so it doesn't really feel all that grand, but if want a good burger and some great beer in a nice place with some friends - it is perfect.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

This is one of those times I wish Tripadvisor had a 1/2 star, because I would have given the Appalachian Brewing Company another 1/2 star (3.5). It was a fun place to spend a Friday night, and had some pluses. We began with two appetizers, the chips with blue cheese (delicious) and the bruschetta (also great). My birch beer, made onsite was excellent, and my husband liked the beer. We also tried the grilled caesar salad, which was an interesting concept which I liked but didn't love. Our flatbread, the main course, could have used much more flavor. The cheese was relatively tasteless, and while it was a garlic flatbread, the garlic was missing or in limited quantity. You get the idea, what started out amazing, got less appealing as the courses arrived. Our server was attentive, and apologized for the long wait for the salad/main (and it was a long wait). It was also noisy, which we were forewarned about, so it didn't bother us too much.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

The ABC brewery was a nice find and we liked it. The atmosphere was clean and provided lots of room for large groups (we travel with 11 people). The food was reasonably priced. For dessert, try the zeppoles - they are served as mini bites on a large plate - great to share!