“A fun place to eat” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Appalachian Brewing Company

Appalachian Brewing Company
Ranked #4 of 79 Restaurants in Lititz
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: New - opened in this location very recently
Lambertville, New Jersey
“A fun place to eat”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

This is one of those times I wish Tripadvisor had a 1/2 star, because I would have given the Appalachian Brewing Company another 1/2 star (3.5). It was a fun place to spend a Friday night, and had some pluses. We began with two appetizers, the chips with blue cheese (delicious) and the bruschetta (also great). My birch beer, made onsite was excellent, and my husband liked the beer. We also tried the grilled caesar salad, which was an interesting concept which I liked but didn't love. Our flatbread, the main course, could have used much more flavor. The cheese was relatively tasteless, and while it was a garlic flatbread, the garlic was missing or in limited quantity. You get the idea, what started out amazing, got less appealing as the courses arrived. Our server was attentive, and apologized for the long wait for the salad/main (and it was a long wait). It was also noisy, which we were forewarned about, so it didn't bother us too much.

• Visited August 2014

Howell, United States
“A nice find with a trendy atmosphere!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

The ABC brewery was a nice find and we liked it. The atmosphere was clean and provided lots of room for large groups (we travel with 11 people). The food was reasonably priced. For dessert, try the zeppoles - they are served as mini bites on a large plate - great to share!

Visited August 2014
“Love that birch beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a lovely lunch on the outside seating area. I consumed the pulled pork quesadilla while a friend tried the veggie and another had the black bean burger. Good food. Great drinks.

Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Great Food, Great Server (Casey!!)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

We've been to the restaurant before - I can't help it - I get the fish and chips every time. Amazing!! Also the grilled Caesar Salad is my absolute favorite. I get that every time too! Yes, it can be loud - but that's the kind of place it is and it's fun. Kudos to our server, Casey. He was great!!! And the host/greeter, Ben. Try this place. You won't regret it!!

• Visited August 2014
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Picturing my next visit to ABC”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

My next visit to Appalachian Brewing Comapny I want to sit on the deck and drink a rootbeer float. I just recently moved to Lititz and this restaurant was on my list to check out. It is a pub atmosphere so loud and bustling, food was awesome and the rootbeer was to die for. An older man at the next table was having a rootbeer float and I was so jealous, I am getting one of those next time.

• Visited July 2014