“Nice use of a old structure”

Appalachian Brewing Company - Litiz
Ranked #4 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: New - opened in this location very recently
Reviewed January 17, 2013

A newly renovated factory building put to a good use in a historic town of Lititz. The micro brews are very tasty and the wait staff were friendly. there is a large array of bar type food that is prepared well. Their seemed to be a nice mixed group of locals and tourist . A fun place to meet people!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I went to the appalacian brewery 2 weeks ago with my friend. I did ok with a hamburger but she ordered the fish and became violently ill later that evening into the next day. Since then
I've spoken to 3 other people of mine who said the food didn't agree with them although not
nearly as bad as my friend. What's going on Appalacian?

IMO, If you want an incredible beer selection and a great atmosphere you'd do better to go down the street to the Bulls Head.

1  Thank nickynarf
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Nothing special about the food. Tanya behind the bar is the friendliest person there, and professional too. The beer is really good but they need to step it up on the food. Shared a steak quesadilla with my husband and it was ok. Wouldn't order it again. The soup is ok. I hope they get a professional in there to do the cooking and not just line cooks. The menu is just catered to bar patrons and college kids.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I was very excited for this restaurant to come since I live so close! I can walk to it! Unfortunately the food isn't the greatest. I got the Jambalaya and the cook forgot to put the shrimp in and there was only 2 little pieces of sausage in it. I was so disappointed with this dish. My boyfriend got the fish taco's, and loooooves spicy things. He said this was so spicy he couldn't even eat it. The waiter said because there was so shrimp in mine, he would give me my drink free and 1/2 off my dinner. I got the bill and the drink was free but I got full price for the meal and my friends drink was on my bill. I do however love their mountain lager and their desserts. I really hope they hire a new cook, they could do so much better!!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We enjoyed a lunch at the brewery. Beer choices were great and we took a pack to go. I chose a pulled pork sandwich and my husband had a burger with all the fixings. both came with chips and it cost an extra $1 if you substitute fries.