“Very good sandwiches and more”

Bulls Head Public House
Ranked #3 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Established in March 2010, The Bulls Head is modeled after a traditional British pub. This means great food, friendly conversation, and of course, quality beers. Keeping to the traditional practices of a British pub you will be greeted with a smile from the barman, seat yourself, decide what food and drink you'd like, then place your order at the bar. British pubs are extremely conducive to meeting new people and promoting conversation.
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

The corned beef and the open face beef au jus sandwiches were excellent. They were presented well and without a long wait. The "alley" tables were great for people watching and conversation. Afterward, we stopped in at the Gen. Sutter Inn patio for live music and s great setting. One if the gems if Lititz and Lancaster County. Try it!

There are newer reviews for Bulls Head Public House

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The Bulls Head recently opened a "private club" type area, effectively doubling their available space. The new area offers multiple seating options, including some VERY comfortable wing-back chairs. All of their decor was imported from England. The recent (within the last couple of months) menu changes has been a big hit with our family. The Chicken Tiki Masala is wonderful. My girlfriend loves their Roasted Turkey Sandwich - hold the turkey. Essentially a roasted veggie sandwich. I have tried it and love it as well. The rotating beer selection is always on point, and the staff extremely personable. I highly recommend a visit to our town just for a visit to The Bulls Head.

1  Thank Steve L
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Loved it. Stopped by for lunch in the outdoor seating area. Ordered corn bisque which I loved and want to try to make myself. Also ordered nachos which features their homemade chips. Great atmosphere and great service.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

This place is a traditional Irish pub, so I wasn't expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised at how good the food was. There isn't table service, but Joel the bartender saw we were new and came to our table to explain how it worked. I had the Wasabi grilled chicken flatbread sandwich with fresh cut fries and it was awesome! The chicken was moist and very flavorful with a smooth sauce and just the right portion. The fries were good too. My husband had the fish and chips and it was by far the best fish and chips in the area. We've had the fish and chips at ABC and Bulls Head has them beat by a mile. The portion was large enough to take some home and the fish was fried perfectly, not too greasy. Joel made us his own version of a lemonade shandy that was great too! There is indoor and outdoor seating right in the heart of downtown Lititz. A great place for a drink with friends and a quick meal. We'll be back.

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Second time here. Ordered fish and chips and was amazed by the portion size. I could have shared it with a friend. Friendly and obliging service. Quaint atmosphere. It reminds me of the pubs I frequent in London. First on my list for lunch in quaint town of Lititz PA!