“Step into the UK”

Bulls Head Public House
Ranked #4 of 82 Restaurants in Lititz
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Established in March 2010, The Bulls Head is modeled after a traditional British pub. This means great food, friendly conversation, and of course, quality beers. Keeping to the traditional practices of a British pub you will be greeted with a smile from the barman, seat yourself, decide what food and drink you'd like, then place your order at the bar. British pubs are extremely conducive to meeting new people and promoting conversation.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The Bulls Head is closet UK pub I've been to in the USA. First of all, there is no table service as in the UK. You must order all drinks and food at the bar. A number and service setting is given so the bus staff knows where to deliver the food. There is a good selection of beers on tap and two cask beers as well. Additonally, there is a large selection of bottled beer. The food menu is a mix of traditional UK Pub food (fish and chips, meat pies, etc.) and US tavern standards (wings, burgers, sandwiches). Entrees are can also be ordered. Both the beers and food are excellent. The place is decored with UK memorbilia.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Table service is terrible. If you don't have a seat at the bar don't expect to be waited on. The food is mediocre at best. The beer selection may be the only redeeming quality of this place but the prices of said beers are a bit high. The atmosphere is terrible. It's small and cramped and loud and just god awful. There are 2 tables available outside but don't expect to get service there either. Overall I'd say not worth it.

1  Thank RMiller79
Reviewed January 30, 2013

On one of my shopping sprees to the shops on Main Street, Lititz, we didn't want to walk too far because of the cold. We spotted this cozy looking old place and walked in. The bar area was awesome. Great place for a friendly gathering. Very casual. The menu was written on the big chalkboard, you read it, order from the bartender and sit down. We were in the mood for something more quiet and formal, so we ventured thru the bar, thru a side doorway, and discovered it is an Inn and had two main dining rooms with another bar. Very cozy, very formal, very friendly. Upscale menu. I had a barbeque po boy sandwich on an incredible roll, delicious. The soup was so unusual we just had to try it. Was delicious! Then we also split an order of Irish Eggs, I had no idea what they were. Hard boiled egg placed inside sausage, breaded and then deep fried! Unusual I must say! The waiter was very helpful, friendly. The food was absolutely incredible! I can't wait to go back! There were so many wonderful sounding items on their menu, I can't wait to try more of them! This was a very nice find, incredible lunch!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I lived in Lititz for a little over two years, walking distance from this place and I must say it
keep my bank account a little on the low side.

1.The service is traditional British pub style so don't expect to get waited on hand and foot.
2. The selection of beer is amazing, be sure to check out their bottled list as well.
3. The bartenders know their stuff, I didn't even like beer until I moved there.
4. The double chocolate stout is usually always on tap....get it!
4. The wings, the turkey panini and the bison burger are my top favorites!
6. Don't forget to try the sticky toffee pudding, it will make your eyes roll back into your head.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Oh wait, yes you do. While this kind of establishment is few and far between, the "pub" of Lititz, while being very homey for what looked to be the over 40 crowd was as loud as a sports bar.

Good for them! Noise means talking, enjoyment, and customers...but don't expect to have a conversation yourself.

Cider on tap!!