“Loved this little place!”
Review of Tomato Pie Cafe

Tomato Pie Cafe
Ranked #2 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: An urban style eatery with a unique, simple, flavorful menu.Quality Espresso & Brew Coffee.A cozy, intimate atmosphere.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We went to lunch there with friends at this cute cafe and loved it! The food was great.....you must try their signature "Tomato Pie" of course. Which my husband did, and really liked. I had their special of the day, Ham and Cheese Quiche with mushrooms and it was lovely. They added in a salad and a chive type scone for both of our meals.
There is a large menu that looks very interesting. It was hard to choose when it came time to order.
We saw mouth watering scones and baked goods inside when we arrived to be seated.
There is inside, and outside seating, but on the day we visited there were no seats inside so we sat outside which we don't mind.
However, it was super hot this day and it made it a bit uncomfortable, maybe they need some fans in the daytime. I am sure on cooler days and or at night it is just perfect.
Our service was very good. Highly recommend this cute little restaurant and we will go again in the Fall!!!

Chris F, Public Relations Manager at Tomato Pie Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

dejemahan, We are delighted you enjoyed your visit and meal at Tomato Pie Cafe. Thank you for the tip on adding fans in our outside dinning area.
-Tomato Pie Cafe

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We stopped by for a late lunch after walking around town for hours and are so happy we did. This is certainly a very popular lunch spot in town. Earlier we had noticed a massive line for lunch and also read all the great reviews on line. Thankfully by the time we decided to eat, most of the crowd had gone away.
My husband had the tomato pie which he said was amazing! I had a chicken and asparagus quiche which was very very good. We also shared a strawberry lemonade which was cool and refreshing.
When walking in, one couldn't help but notice all the delicious baked goods. So after lunch we decided we had just enough space to share a slice of orange cake. It was good!

If you are in downtown Lititz looking for a great spot to grab a bite to eat, we certainly recommend checking out this cafe. Just time yourself to avoid the lunchtime crowd.

lovely_planet14, We appreciate your positive review. A meal is not complete without one of our desserts! - Tomato Pie Cafe

Reviewed June 7, 2014

This café has become a favorite lunch place for us when my Mom & her friends come to visit me and walk around the Lititz shops. It can get verrrry busy on weekends, so plan to wait for a table or come very early or late. Since I live in walking distance I've also enjoyed three dinners here, all on the outside patio which is a little roomier than inside. The menu is simple, and is the same all day (with the exception of breakfast not being available after 2:00 pm I think). Simple but interesting soups, salads, sandwiches, a daily quiche, plus the tomato pie. It's not a Philly style tomato pie at all, but it is tasty. We always start with the delicious hummus platter, which my young son loves, and it is a good size to share. I have had several other items before and none disappoint. Last visit was this week for a casual dinner and our bill for 2 sandwiches, the hummus, and herb lemonade was under $25 before tip, and we left full. Coffee drinks are also terrific, particularly the iced/frozen ones in my book. They have a Winter Chai Milkshake that is delicious, but I think it's only available in winter months.

TrvlngGrl96, We are so glad you enjoy our unique menu. Thank you, too, for adding that your child enjoyed our hummus platter!! Thanks for the rave review! -Tomato Pie Cafe

Reviewed June 7, 2014

This was my first visit to this Tomato Pie Cafe. I had previously been to the Tomato Pie Cafe in Harrisburg. It was very crowded at lunch time. We were seated though almost immediately. Our server was very friendly and attentive.

We both ordered the tomato pie and we shared some tomato bisque. Both were superb. For dessert my mom had a lemon square (very good and very, very lemony), I had a raspberry bar (this was okay).

My mom sat freezing during most of the visit, with air blowing on her from the ceiling?

I will be more willing to go to the Harrisburg location, which I found to be immaculate, with plenty of parking and bathrooms that are easier to get into. I realize that the Lititz location is an older building and they cannot control the size of the bathroom or the fact that in this section of Lititz, parking is hard to find.

We are delighted that you will be back for a second visit. We do know that parking can be tricky. Thank you, too, for the review of our Harrisburg location.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Very good lunch, the tomato pie was outstanding as was the coffee. The kids' meals were not quite as expected but still fun and nutritious. Overall well worth visiting this cafe in a great little town.

Thank you for your positive review!