“Yum!”

Tomato Pie Cafe
Ranked #2 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: An urban style eatery with a unique, simple, flavorful menu.Quality Espresso & Brew Coffee.A cozy, intimate atmosphere.
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Good service, delicious lunch, pleasant environment!
The tomato pie was warm, not-too-tart, not-too-sweet, just right!
The accompanying salad with dressing from Olio, as well as an herb scone was just perfect.

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Amazing tomato pie!! It's a cute place and very cozy! The coffee is okay, but not the best I've ever had. Every time I have gone, all of those in my party really liked their food. Great friendly service every time I've gone.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

You're going to la la la love Lititz and you will long remember the food at the Tomato Pie Cafe. Luckily we got there just before the lunch rush and soon even on a Wednesday there were a half dozen hungry folk waiting for a table. I ordered the April tomato pie special which was with spinach and artichoke hearts. My wife opted for a flatbread with goatcheese, figs and greens. We loved them both so we traded dishes...and I never got mine back! I hope to try each month's special pie------we'll meet you there!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I loved the Tomato Pie Café. The menu has variety and is appealing to both adults and children. The food is delicious and fresh and our server was attentive and friendly. Highly recommend!

Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed breakfast upstairs with a group of 9. Those in our group who ordered the pancakes really loved them. The Greek flipper and the beet flipper were also really good, and the potatoes had great flavor. I thought the coffee was just ok, husband enjoyed his cappuccino. Nice historic atmosphere, friendly young staff. Upstairs area seemed much more quiet than lower level.