“Great food”

Tomato Pie Cafe
Ranked #2 of 82 Restaurants in Lititz
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: An urban style eatery with a unique, simple, flavorful menu.Quality Espresso & Brew Coffee.A cozy, intimate atmosphere.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My wife and I ate at this quaint resturant while visiting litiz and really enjoyed not only the great food, but the atmosphere and wait staff.

1  Thank cpl0199

Reviewed June 3, 2013

My son recently played in a soccer tournament nearby. While the rest of his teammates opted for greasy diner food in between games, our family stopped at the Tomato Pie Cafe. It looked very quaint from the outside and my guess was that they would have a creative menu. I was correct. We all had a difficult time deciding what to get because there were more than a few delicious-sounding options on the menu. The portions were perfect (not too much food, but enough to fill us all) and everything tasted fresh and delicious. I had a mocha and it was one of the best I've ever had. My son was thrilled that they served Mexican Coca-Cola (made with cane sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup).

Our server was such a nice lady. She was extremely friendly and she seemed like she genuinely liked her job.

We might not wait until our son has another soccer tournament in the area to visit again. It's well worth the trip!

1  Thank terezar
Reviewed June 3, 2013

So surprised to know that Tomato Pie could taste so good!! This is a great place to meet a friend for lunch! The foods are so good and tasty!!

1  Thank Karrieak
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I absolutely love this place in downtown Lititz, PA... the Coolest Little Town Ever. I never get tired eating their tomato pie. It is great if you love tomatoes...which I do. All the young people working there are Perfect too. Of course they pull off the look of days gone by with their Retro gear which is totally awesome. They look like they enjoy dressing the part which makes it more fun to dine there. I've tried other dishes they offer and haven't found anything I didn't like. There are three sections to dine in: the front room, back room, and upstairs. They just opened a patio too. You will love this place for breakfast, lunch or diner if you want something different from the run of the mill burger joints. It truly is a Blast from the Past.

2  Thank Dot W
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We arrived to an extremely long wait but put our name on the list then took a walk through town and visit some of the shops and chocolate factory accross the street. Tomato pie is one of the most delicious things I have ever tasted. Indescribeable - not a pizza but a thick buttery flaky crust, a tomato middle and an amazing cheese topping. The small salad that comes with was drizzled with lemon balsamic which is sold locally at Olio and had the lightest and most delicious flavor. A hot iron pot of Ginger Peach Tea hit the spot. We didn't order dessert as we had visited the chocolate factory accross the street. A MUST every time I visit my son in Lititz!

1  Thank MickeySueChe1e