“I hope we were there on an "off" day.”
Review of Tomato Pie Cafe

Tomato Pie Cafe
Ranked #3 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: An urban style eatery with a unique, simple, flavorful menu.Quality Espresso & Brew Coffee.A cozy, intimate atmosphere.
PA
“I hope we were there on an "off" day.”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The tables are so cramped you are more apart of the next table's conversation then your partner across from you.
My friend ordered a diet soda and got a glass of ice and a can. :(
I asked for another tea and never received it.... but I was not billed for it either.
We split a tomato pie and a chicken pesto panini. The tomato pie was good but the serving was so very tiny!! The panini had lots of pesto, a few small thin slices of red pepper, one thin 3 in. long slice of onion and very little chicken. It was laughable
The prices were too high for the food.itself.
The hostess was moody and never smiled.
The only good thing was the waitress was friendly.
After reading the other reviews I swear we were at the wrong place.

• Visited January 2013
4 Thank KatieDD

• Polish first
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great little local gem”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

This is exactly what you would want and expect from a homwtown cafe! The prices are good, service is friendly, food delicious and coffee is amazing! While the menu isnt as extensive as a "regular" restaurant, that which they offer is quite good. The tomaro bisque is amazing, and I dont even like tomato soups. The atmosphere is that of a small town cafe. Its great for a cup offee and a solo internet session, or a lunch with friends or business associates. Anyway you look at it, Tomato Pie Cafe is a little slice of small town goodness.

Castiglione Messer Raimondo
“Great little bistro!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

A fun atmosphere and great food! I went there for lunch with a friend and couldn't have been more pleased! Had a super bagel. Prices reasonable and outdoor tables in warm weather.

• Visited December 2012
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Best place for lunch in Lititz.”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

We usually go for lunch, but breakfast is just as good! I always get the tomato pie. It's my favorite. Their coffee and lattes are great as well. Delicious sandwiches and salads as well.

Horsham, Pennsylvania
“quick lunch during a snow squall”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

came into lititz on a snowy day when the snow was whirling around us. Happened to park in a city lot across the street from the Cafe so we headed in. (snow was stinging us in the face)
At first, there were no tables available (20 minute wait) so there happened to be a couple of stools at the counter.

The Cafe was pretty lively with conversation but wish I could have had a place to hang up my parka instead of draping it over a stool.

The food was well prepared and the service is excellent.

• Visited December 2012