“Quaint little quick place to grab a slice of pie. Usually local vocalist for entertainment. Very nice place to hangout!”
Review of Tomato Pie Cafe

Tomato Pie Cafe
Ranked #3 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: An urban style eatery with a unique, simple, flavorful menu.Quality Espresso & Brew Coffee.A cozy, intimate atmosphere.
Lititz, PA
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

The pie is good. A good place to hangout for an hour and catch up on the local gossip. The atmosphere is reminiscent of a small home town cafe.

• Polish first
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“We all loved it!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

We planned for a day trip to Lititz and based on the reviews here, knew this was the place we were eating lunch. As we waited outside there was some type of trouble with seating for some customers and I thought "oh boy". It seemed to be getting handled so we stayed and I am glad we did. Our party consisted of two nine year olds and they both found something they wanted to try. I had the tomato pie (fantastic!) and the kids had a salad and the grilled cheese. Both kids could not have been more happier with their meal. One wanted another grilled cheese and the other took her leftover salad home---they had a great time. We also loved our drink choices! A little bit different and unique, great flavor. Our waitress ended up being very kind and attentive to the children. Would go there again for sure :)

• Visited August 2012
Kensington, Maryland
“Tomato Pie Hits the Spot”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

A great local place in a great in central PA. We had great service in the midst of lunch rush. Try the tomato pie entree for something different. Prices are reasonable. You won't go away unhappy.

• Visited August 2012
Schellsburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Such a cool place!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

If you want food that abounds with freshness, flavor and uniqueness, this is your place. Sweet find in Lititz, PA. Where can two friends eat such dreamy food for under $20? I had the tomato pie and my friend had the sweet potato and mascarpone grilled panini which we shared so we could each try something different on the menu. The tomato pie was filled with red-ripe tomatoes in a crust topped with the best cheese combo flavors; rich and smooth.  The panini was a nice break from boring grilled cheese and much better for you.   Good selection of hot and cold teas among all the other options for refreshments.  The dessert options were plentiful and we choose a lemon bar and a raspberry one. Again so  perfect!  The waitress was very cheerful, friendly and interested in how we came about stopping there which we were happy to share our story.   She checked backed with us often but not intrusively which is a big plus.  Warm and cozy; great atmosphere. Felt like I was back in northern California! Plan to definitely return here every time I am in the area!

Stevens, Pennsylvania
“Sloooooowwww”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I went here for lunch one work day. Obviously I was on a break, I was dressed in my scrubs and had my work bag (with logo and all). I waited at least 10 minutes until I was even given a menu and water and then after odering the food I probably waited another 25 mins for my food. Needless to say, I had to shovel my food down in order to get to my next visit. The food was alright, but I will not be back.

• Visited July 2012