“Customer Service Needs Improvement”
Review of Tomato Pie Cafe

Tomato Pie Cafe
Ranked #3 of 80 Restaurants in Lititz
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: An urban style eatery with a unique, simple, flavorful menu.Quality Espresso & Brew Coffee.A cozy, intimate atmosphere.
Pennsylvania
“Customer Service Needs Improvement”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

The service was slow and not very friendly. We waited and waited for some ketchup, and I finally had to get up and walk to the bar to look for some. The waitress seemed annoyed rather than apologetic. By then, our food was cold. Customer service could use improvement. The dining area was cramped. The tomato pie is just OK. It's different from what you might expect. It's like stewed tomatoes inside a pie crust.

7 Thank LouisePennsylvania

• Polish first
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Not as good as expected”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Two friends and I visited recently and were a bit disappointed in the quiche that was served. It seemed too much like warm well set custard. It was nothing like I have ever had before. There was very little taste . It was a broccoli cheddar quiche but you really couldn't taste the cheddar at all. One of my friends had eaten the quiche at the Tomato Pie three or four times before and said it was not up to their usual high standards. She was especially disappointed because she had chosen this spot for lunch.
We arrived around 11:30 and were seated immediately in the front section. Service was spotty. Our waitress, who was super pleasant, forgot to bring things we asked her for and never asked if we wanted dessert. I think our waitress was a bit overwhelmed with the constant flow of new customers. Perhaps she was new on the job. It is a pleasant little spot and the last time I was there, I was pleased with my tomato pie selection. Some of the other meals I saw looked delicious so if I go back, I will definitely order something other than the quiche.

3 Thank PAtraveler60
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Fun place for lunch in Lititz, PA”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

The food and service is excellent at the Tomato Pie Cafe in downtown Lititz. The ambience leaves a little to be desired - the chairs are a bit uncomfortable, the tables are small and crowded together, and I was seated right next to a refrigerated case - but the delicious food made up for the seating. The tomato pie is wonderful, and I also enjoyed a fresh beet salad over spinach. Overall, a great place to eat when you are in Lititz.

Crested Butte, Colorado
“Great lunch with innovated cuisine”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Excellent lunch. Breakfast, brunch type items served late. Had a wonderful egg, beet and goat chesse scramble with tasty sourdough bread. Fun milkshake flavors like blueberry green tea which was very good. Atmosphere and service top notch.

• Visited June 2012
Westminster, Maryland
“Delightful”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Don't miss this charming restaurant if you find yourself in Lititz, PA. Good food, delightful server, great prices.

• Visited June 2012