“Dinner ok.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Eastern PA
“Dinner ok.”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We had dinner in the outdoor area while listening to local musicians. The food was ok; my salmon was rather bland. The crab cake was better but the overall menu was rather limited. The price was reasonable but we didn't feel as if the menu was up to par with the expecations. Not bad, but not as good as we had hoped.

• Visited August 2013

York, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful hotel and restaurant with old world classic charm.”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Everything about the General Sutter Inn is wonderful...the old world charm of the hotel...the great restaurant..the convenience in down town Lititz. It is a great place to go for an overnight...a week..or just a good meal..as you enjoy the lovely town of Lititz.

Visited August 2013
Lancaster County
“A bit pricey but well worth it .”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I only eat here on special occasions because I can't afford to eat like this every day but when I do eat here I get the Delmonico steak and my wife will get her seafood usually Shrimp . The waitresses are friendly and so is the hostess . You have to check out the men's bathroom I am not sure about the women's but there is a surprise exhibit there . I won't ruin the fun .See for yourself .

Visited July 2013
Vashon, Washington
“A taste of England in Pennsylvania”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

To help alleviate confusion there are three restaurants in one; the Bulls Head Inn for casual indoor pub dining, the General Sutter Inn restaurant (for fancy dining) and the General Sutter Inn beer garden for casual outside dining. I think the menus are pretty much the same. The pub offers more draft beer options than the beer garden. I probably wouldn't take our younger kids into the restaurant (too much fine china) but have eaten with them in the pub and the beer garden before.

We ate outdoors with no kids this time. The servers were friendly, the beer was tasty and the food was very good. They let us move under the bar when it started to rain. The menu specializes in English pub food like sausage rolls, fish and chips and bangers and mash. I have never been disappointed in the food there. Definitely my favorite place to go for lunch or dinner in Lititz.

• Visited July 2013
Linesville, Pennsylvania
“Super Great Food”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We ate there the 1st evening we were there. I had the shepards pie and omg it was soo good. My friend had the seafood pie and it also was soo good. Real mashed potato's piled high on the pies. The menu had so many things I wanted to try I will have to go back. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited July 2013