“Don't miss this one!”

Wolf Sanctuary of PA
Ranked #2 of 28 things to do in Lititz
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Wolf Sanctuary of PA is dedicated to providing as near a natural life home to the wolves and wolf hybrids that live here. We hope to share educational information with our visitors and introduce you to the world of the wolf.
Reviewed June 14, 2017

This place is incredible and interesting! The wolves are beautiful. We got lost and arrived late. We thought we had missed the tour, but it turned out to be so crowded that they had 3 tour groups, so we got into the last one! So glad we did! The only thing we did not like, was that there were quite a few babies and very small children in our tour group. It was hot and they did a lot of crying and whining. Many times it was hard to hear the guide speaking. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly.

1  Thank jennreep
in 6 reviews
"wonderful visit"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed June 14, 2017

I took my 8-year-old daughter on this tour on a Tuesday morning at 10 am. You visit around 5 or 6 enclosures and the wolves come right up to the fence because the guide brings meaty snacks. They are such beautiful animals and the guide did an excellent job of educating you about the wolves. You can tell they truly care for and love the wolves. Highly recommend!!

1  Thank Kate P
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

Loved the sanctuary! The guides were very friendly and knowledgeable and answered everyone's questions. You can tell they live their job and are very passionate. My only complaint is that it was PACKED!! They have a campfire and you are told to bring your own chair but there was nowhere to sit. The place opened at 730 and we bought out tickets right when it opened but it was full of chairs at that time. I called to get tickets early but they said it wasn't necessary. My suggestion is limit the amount of tickets sold!

1  Thank bupper66
Reviewed June 9, 2017

This was my first time here along with my 15 year old son. We had an great time. Our tour guide was very informative and all the other volunteers were just as friendly. We learned a lot of information that we didn't know about wolves. The wolves themselves are beautiful. It was fun watching how the interacted with each other and the tour guide. We will definitely to go again but this time we will book a private tour just because we want to see all of the wolves!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 8, 2017

I drove 3.5 hrs. to visit the Wolf Sanctuary of PA, and it was worth every mile. I love wolves and this sanctuary is a one of kind experience. Our tour guide was Chuck, and he was very knowledgeable about the wolf packs and was able to educate us on facts I never knew. Like, did you know the acid in a wolfs stomach is as strong as battery acid, that is why they are able to eat things whole. It doesn't stay in the stomach long. The tour lasts approx. 1 1/2 hrs. Video taping is not allowed but I was able to get some good still shots. If you love wolves then you really need to see this place.