“MMM!!! So Good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2010

My husband and I enjoy eating here. The food is freshly prepared, and very different. It is not like all these chain restaurants. Not the same thing over and over. Its like a casual caffee. Nice atmosphere. We have never had a meal we did not like and there is always something different and unique. A very nice place to go. Prices are a little higher than some places but food is very very fresh, healthy, and good. The meal was made just for you. Reminds me of a very nice Bed and Breakfast I have been to. Very Unique and Different. A must try.

Reviewed May 5, 2009

Chairs are uncomfortable, booths are not much better. Food is one step up from the limerick diner. I have eaten here for lunch and breakfast on several occasions, not thrilled by any of those visits. Worth a try but don't get bent out of shape when you see the prices...they do have big portions.