“Courteous and Responsive Staff”

Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Limerick
Grafton
“Courteous and Responsive Staff”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We stayed here while attending a Hill School reunion. The school is an easy 10 minutes away from the inn....very easy.
The comfort of the rooms is outstanding. We had a little problem with the room which was addressed completely right away. Robert made sure that we were happy customers. And, we are.

We'll be back.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Hampton Inn is the only place I will stay. I have not been disappointed yet. There is never a worry about the cleanliness of the rooms. The free breakfast is also a plus with choices to please every one. The kids thoroughly enjoy the pool. This is a fairly new hotel and is clean, quiet, comfortable, and affordable. The staff is friendly and eager to please.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Holtwood, United States
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Staff members are customer focused and always willing to lend a helping hand. The Hotel is easy to get to and is located right off 422. The facility is well maintained outside with plenty of parking. The inside is VERY clean with all areas within being well maintained.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

hatfield, United States
Reviewed June 1, 2014

My stay was pool because I was never told about the free breakfast and that I could used the pool. I check out as soon as I could and I am very unhappy. I should not have to pay for that room The bed was so hard. I was in a lot of pain sleeping in the bed. The air conditioning was so loud and I could not sleep as well.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank Michael C
Hampton Inn L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you for your survey, as far as I remember Mr. Cameron, I was the who checked you in for your friends wedding, As we were talking I noticed you live in the same town as I do and then I came to know that you live in the same community as I do. I remeber very clearly informing you about the hotel features like breakfast, indoor pool, fitness and its locations as this is a part of something we do every single day and night.

As far as the mattress is concerned, you will be the first guest who complained about the Hampton Inn mattress in my 8 year association with hampton Hotels. Every individual has their own personal choice of firmness and softness when it comes to mattress and pillows, it would be great if all the hotels can readily provide those upon guest request but it is not possible in reality.

as far as the room rate was concerned our rate for the night you stayed here was $164 and you were given a rate of $109 as you were a part of the wedding block. That is a considerable discount.

Moreover, I was here until 11 pm that night and not once did we hear any complain from you after you had checked in ?

Baltimore, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This hotel is very clean, well appointed and well run. It is easy to get to and is in a nice quiet area. The front desk staff was very responsive and check in was easy. Good value and rooms were very clean and comfortable. We will be staying there again when in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Kathryn H
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is a great new hotel in Limerick, PA. Awesome staff, great amenities, really nice rooms. The indoor pool in the lower level is really good also. The breakfast is like most breakfasts at hotels, but the coffee seemed to be better than most. Hampton's are usually pretty good bets for a great stay and this one is no exception.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Selbyvile, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We choose this hotel because it was near was only 3 miles to the location of our son's wedding reception. It was just perfect, friendly, clean and the grand kids loved the pool. The breakfast area was bight and clean and provided a setting in the morning for our family to gather. Great service!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Limerick
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown
Courtyard Philadelphia Valley Forge/Collegeville
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 5 in Pottstown

Been to Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area? Share your experiences!