“Relax for weekend”

Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Limerick
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We do not live far from this hotel, Just wanted a weekend with my wife.Steve at front desk was awesome, very nice , helped us with whatever we needed. Very relaxing stay, Breakfast was very good in all they had. The whole staff were very polite and nice. Thank You

Reviewed December 20, 2013

My daughter and I recently spent 10 days at this hotel. From the moment we walked into the Hampton Inn, we felt like family. During our stay, we had a snow and ice storm, Steve and the staff did not miss a beat in meeting all our needs even though they were unable to return home to their families. Breakfast was delicious and Eve was very customer service oriented and was very friendly and helpful. Coffee was delicious and fresh hot coffee was supplied all day. The room was clean and comfortable and the bathroom was spotless. We will happily stay there again.
I have read the previous review by Peter K and I stayed at the hotel the same time he was there. There was no service one day due to the snowstorm but we were informed by management of this issue and they were very helpful in trying to make us comfortable. Unless Peter wants to blame the GM and Steve for the bad weather, his comments are unfounded and discriminatory. I disagree with his assessment of this hotel and especially with the staff.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Trying to make my reservations home for the holidays, left me quite frazzled, but after speaking with Customer Service representative "Robin" at the Hampton Inn, Limerick…I couldn't help but feel as though I was speaking with a close friend! Robin was so patient, so calm, so friendly and very professional, she helped me with my reservations, and now I am able to relax and look forward to my trip home this Christmas! I can hardly wait to stay at the Hampton Inn!! With Customer Service this good…I'm sure the best is yet to come!! Thank you very much Robin for all your help!!!!

S. Feathers

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2013

We were in town for a wedding. It was very convenient! We were so pleased with the size of our room and bathroom. There was plenty of room for our son and dtr-in-law to come, get ready and spend a little time before and after the wedding. It was so unique to have a room where the bed actually faced the back wall so we could look at the lovely view of the field and barn next-door. I'm pretty picky when it comes to hotel cleanliness and everything was very clean. It even smelled good! The bathroom was spacious and bright. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in! Our only complaint was that we had difficulty regulating the temperature and fan in our room. The air was either blowing and too warm or off and too cold. Admittedly, we never asked about it because it wasn't that big a deal. Overall, a great place to stay and a great value!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Stayed at this hotel during American Thanksgiving. Very clean and quiet hotel. Breakfast was excellent every morning. Will return again if every in this area. Hotel near lots of great shopping at the outlets.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

had a wedding to attend and this was the hotel we were told to stay at. the staff went the extra mile and really helped us out a few times. rooms were very nice also but would like to not hear my neighbors tv at night.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here while visiting family in the area. The hotel seemed brand new, so it was nice all-around. The room was a regular sized room, not too big. Beds were very comfortable, everyone slept well. The indoor pool was typical (small) and was salt-water, which was neat (although we didn't swim--we were in town for a quick trip). Free continental breakfast was nice, although I would have liked sausage and/or bacon in the mix. They had comfy cushioned chairs at tables for eating as well as a large table for multiple sets of guests. A great place to stay (and very close to an enormous outlet mall!).

Stayed: November 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Limerick
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 5 in Pottstown

Been to Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area? Share your experiences!