All reviewspremium outletsbreakfast staffnearby outlet mallnice hotelcomplimentary breakfastgreat place to stayclean roomsvalley forgebreakfast areathe entire staffwould stay here againnice stayeasy accessfitness centerbed was comfortablefront desk staffcookies
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is a very clean and comfortable hotel. The is plenty of parking and very easy to find. The fitness center, pool are breakfast are wonderful. This is our first choice when we come to visit our family in this area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This hotel is new and everythign is pristine. Service is excellent and staff is friendly and out going. When you need something, they bring items to your room immediately. The room are awesome and comfortable.The bed was so comfortable I didn't want to get out of bed in the morning. Breakfast room was very large and comfortable. Food selection was great! I will visit again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is a new hotel and the appearance, cleanliness and furnishings were excellent as any new hotel is. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was as expected, good but nothing out of the ordinary. The only criticism was a whining noise coming from the refrigerator that keep me awake.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The service was Great, they did raise the room rates for the weekend but otherwise stuck to the guaranteed rate. Hotel staff was outstanding and helpful. Morning breakfast was great. The location is a prime location to Philadelphia, King of Prussia, Reading, the outlets, shopping, food and the Pennsylvania Amish/Dutch country.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is obviously a brand new property. It is very clean, both inside and out. The rooms are well lit, which is unusual these days. The rooms are also spacious for a Hampton Inn.

Service here was outstanding. I checked in and went to my room. As I attempted to use my room key unsuccessfully the manager appeared from the stairwell with a new key. He opened my door, helped me in and apologized. I have had to mysterious bad key problem at other hotels, but I have never experienced service like this. The manager told me he saw me struggling with the key on camera, so he decided to hurry up the stairs and help me. WOW!

Breakfast was typical Hampton. Don't expect anything special. The area was clean and the attendant was friendly.

I will definitely consider this hotel for my next visit.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business