“Great Service”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Limerick
Gilbert, United States
“Great Service”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The service was Great, they did raise the room rates for the weekend but otherwise stuck to the guaranteed rate. Hotel staff was outstanding and helpful. Morning breakfast was great. The location is a prime location to Philadelphia, King of Prussia, Reading, the outlets, shopping, food and the Pennsylvania Amish/Dutch country.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is obviously a brand new property. It is very clean, both inside and out. The rooms are well lit, which is unusual these days. The rooms are also spacious for a Hampton Inn.

Service here was outstanding. I checked in and went to my room. As I attempted to use my room key unsuccessfully the manager appeared from the stairwell with a new key. He opened my door, helped me in and apologized. I have had to mysterious bad key problem at other hotels, but I have never experienced service like this. The manager told me he saw me struggling with the key on camera, so he decided to hurry up the stairs and help me. WOW!

Breakfast was typical Hampton. Don't expect anything special. The area was clean and the attendant was friendly.

I will definitely consider this hotel for my next visit.

limerick, United States
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Great stay with a small 3 year old child. Staff and overall stay was excellent but the pool water was freezing. Breakfast was great, really impressed overall. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Felt very safe and cozy.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Takoma Park, Maryland
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I am always satisfied staying at a Hilton Hotel or one of their associated hotels. The rooms are beautiful; the bed and bedding is super soft; and the bathrooms are spacious and contemporary.....the chairs in the room were very comfortable and I liked the touch key to enter the room. We were very satisfied with the room and hotel in general. We did not have time to enjoy the pool or fitness room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Limerick, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We alway's stay in Hilton brands or better.
This room had one light out in the bathroom.
There was still plenty of light but does any one check room?
Safe not working notified front desk twice.
You had to hold the refrigerator when opening the door
Only two large towels in room
May be I am being picky but this was not up to our usual stays at Hampton.

3 Thank midon1
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I do not know how long this hotel has been open, but it is very clean and well kept. I rise early in the morning and I never found the coffee you can make in the room very good. Each morning I would go to the Breakfast area and find Robbin, the clerk, hard at work. The first morning she said she had coffee already made but it was only the robust, the regular and decaf would be out soon. I got a cup the robust and let me tell you that was some of the best coffee I ever had at a hotel. Whether it’s the coffee Hampton buys or just Robbin’s skill and care in making the coffee, I made sure I had at least two cups each morning. It was always ready by 4:00 AM each morning. At 6 breakfast is supposed to be ready, but it was always ready before 6. The other thing about the breakfast was the menu changed slightly each day. Yes they had the pastries, fruit, cereals, and breads, but they also had waffles you made on the spot. Each day they had eggs but prepared differently each day. One day bacon, another day sausages, different types of prepared potatoes, and always good.
I would recommend anyone stay at this hotel, and when they do they need to say hi to Robbin, a very sweet and helpful person. She makes you feel at home.

Room Tip: Not sure what tips I could give. I had a room on the first floor and had not problems. Very quite...
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I was on a business trip with a colleague and we stayed at this Hampton Inn. From our first greeting with the desk clerk (Steve Simon) to our departure, our stay was an absolute pleasure! The property was very clean, internet access was great and everything ran very efficiently. We particularly enjoyed every interaction with Steve. He was a font of knowledge about the area and pointed us to several really great options for dinner. Steve was also incredibly personable and entertaining and just a real pleasure to deal with. If I'm in Limerick again, I will definitely stay at the Hampton Inn!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Limerick
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 5 in Pottstown
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks
Courtyard Philadelphia Valley Forge/Collegeville

Been to Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area? Share your experiences!