“stayed overnight for a wedding”

Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Limerick
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I am always satisfied staying at a Hilton Hotel or one of their associated hotels. The rooms are beautiful; the bed and bedding is super soft; and the bathrooms are spacious and contemporary.....the chairs in the room were very comfortable and I liked the touch key to enter the room. We were very satisfied with the room and hotel in general. We did not have time to enjoy the pool or fitness room.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We alway's stay in Hilton brands or better.
This room had one light out in the bathroom.
There was still plenty of light but does any one check room?
Safe not working notified front desk twice.
You had to hold the refrigerator when opening the door
Only two large towels in room
May be I am being picky but this was not up to our usual stays at Hampton.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank midon1
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I do not know how long this hotel has been open, but it is very clean and well kept. I rise early in the morning and I never found the coffee you can make in the room very good. Each morning I would go to the Breakfast area and find Robbin, the clerk, hard at work. The first morning she said she had coffee already made but it was only the robust, the regular and decaf would be out soon. I got a cup the robust and let me tell you that was some of the best coffee I ever had at a hotel. Whether it’s the coffee Hampton buys or just Robbin’s skill and care in making the coffee, I made sure I had at least two cups each morning. It was always ready by 4:00 AM each morning. At 6 breakfast is supposed to be ready, but it was always ready before 6. The other thing about the breakfast was the menu changed slightly each day. Yes they had the pastries, fruit, cereals, and breads, but they also had waffles you made on the spot. Each day they had eggs but prepared differently each day. One day bacon, another day sausages, different types of prepared potatoes, and always good.
I would recommend anyone stay at this hotel, and when they do they need to say hi to Robbin, a very sweet and helpful person. She makes you feel at home.

Room Tip: Not sure what tips I could give. I had a room on the first floor and had not problems. Very quite...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I was on a business trip with a colleague and we stayed at this Hampton Inn. From our first greeting with the desk clerk (Steve Simon) to our departure, our stay was an absolute pleasure! The property was very clean, internet access was great and everything ran very efficiently. We particularly enjoyed every interaction with Steve. He was a font of knowledge about the area and pointed us to several really great options for dinner. Steve was also incredibly personable and entertaining and just a real pleasure to deal with. If I'm in Limerick again, I will definitely stay at the Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was the best hotel I've stayed in under $80 a night. I have stayed in similar rooms for twice as much. The workout room was good for a quick run, elliptical or small free weight lifting. The continental breakfast was excellent. If I am ever in the area agian I will definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

New hotel at convenient location from King Of Prussia and Valley Forge area. Has indoor pool and fitness center. Good Breakfast and very accomodating staff. Would definitely stay again. A real bargain considering what some other places charge in the area. A Texas Roudhouse and Applebees and Outback are nearby.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights and everything was perfect. It's a brand new hotel with brand new streets. It's a 30 minute drive to downtown Philadelphia which we don't mind since we're on vacation. There's also an outlet center about 5 minutes from the hotel if you are into that. There are many fuel stations close by and they look new too. My only concern is that ther is a nuclear power plant visible from your hotel room. Not used to that. Hope that Homer Simpson does not work there. Great hotel, enjoyed it very much for 3 days in a row. Also there's a nice clean indoor pool that functions on salt water rather than chlorine.

Room Tip: Breakfast is free but can be routine so after 3 days, be prepared to go out for breakfast.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Limerick
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 5 in Pottstown
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks
Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks

Been to Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area? Share your experiences!