$115
$80
$125
French Creek Inn(Phoenixville)
$72
All reviewspremium outletsnearby outlet mallbreakfast staffnice hotelcomplimentary breakfastgreat place to stayclean roomsvalley forgebreakfast areawould stay here againnice stayeasy accessfitness centerbed was comfortablefront desk staffcookieswaffles
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I was on a business trip with a colleague and we stayed at this Hampton Inn. From our first greeting with the desk clerk (Steve Simon) to our departure, our stay was an absolute pleasure! The property was very clean, internet access was great and everything ran very efficiently. We particularly enjoyed every interaction with Steve. He was a font of knowledge about the area and pointed us to several really great options for dinner. Steve was also incredibly personable and entertaining and just a real pleasure to deal with. If I'm in Limerick again, I will definitely stay at the Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was the best hotel I've stayed in under $80 a night. I have stayed in similar rooms for twice as much. The workout room was good for a quick run, elliptical or small free weight lifting. The continental breakfast was excellent. If I am ever in the area agian I will definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

New hotel at convenient location from King Of Prussia and Valley Forge area. Has indoor pool and fitness center. Good Breakfast and very accomodating staff. Would definitely stay again. A real bargain considering what some other places charge in the area. A Texas Roudhouse and Applebees and Outback are nearby.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights and everything was perfect. It's a brand new hotel with brand new streets. It's a 30 minute drive to downtown Philadelphia which we don't mind since we're on vacation. There's also an outlet center about 5 minutes from the hotel if you are into that. There are many fuel stations close by and they look new too. My only concern is that ther is a nuclear power plant visible from your hotel room. Not used to that. Hope that Homer Simpson does not work there. Great hotel, enjoyed it very much for 3 days in a row. Also there's a nice clean indoor pool that functions on salt water rather than chlorine.

Room Tip: Breakfast is free but can be routine so after 3 days, be prepared to go out for breakfast.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The hotel was welcoming and clean. Nice experience for both business and pleasure. Staff was friendly and accomodating to me during my staff. The beds are comfortable and the breakfast was good. I would stay at this hotel in the future as it was conveniently located to my meeting location

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business