All reviewspremium outletsbreakfast staffnearby outlet mallnice hotelcomplimentary breakfastgreat place to stayclean roomsvalley forgebreakfast areathe entire staffwould stay here againnice stayeasy accessfitness centerbed was comfortablefront desk staffcookies
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights and everything was perfect. It's a brand new hotel with brand new streets. It's a 30 minute drive to downtown Philadelphia which we don't mind since we're on vacation. There's also an outlet center about 5 minutes from the hotel if you are into that. There are many fuel stations close by and they look new too. My only concern is that ther is a nuclear power plant visible from your hotel room. Not used to that. Hope that Homer Simpson does not work there. Great hotel, enjoyed it very much for 3 days in a row. Also there's a nice clean indoor pool that functions on salt water rather than chlorine.

Room Tip: Breakfast is free but can be routine so after 3 days, be prepared to go out for breakfast.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The hotel was welcoming and clean. Nice experience for both business and pleasure. Staff was friendly and accomodating to me during my staff. The beds are comfortable and the breakfast was good. I would stay at this hotel in the future as it was conveniently located to my meeting location

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Expedia successfully booked and charged room types I did not ask for to my credit card AND broke the 10 day stay into 2 separate stays!! I called hotel immediately to correct. Upon arrival, my reservation was to begin 4 days later!!. Not only did the hotel graciously handle Expedia's mess, Tammy, Robyn and Steve worked to make our stay comfortable and memorable. When I called Expedia while at the hotel to correct their errors and confirm first days with hotel so hotel would receive payment, hotel was told I was mad with hotel staff. NOT TRUE!!! The staff is VERY capable and quick to handle the many, many problems caused by web sites like Expedia. I travel frequently and have NEVER had such a mess up dealing directly with Hilton.com. Do yourself a HUGE favor and book directly through the Hampton Inn website NOT on Expedia. You will be happy not to have the many headaches Hampton Inn staff professionally and quickly resolved!! THANK YOU Hampton Inn Limerick!!!!

Room Tip: Hotel is brand new this year. Super Comfy beds and breakfast buffet with cold and hot foods. King Suite has a living area and separate bedroom with 2 TVs. Great for a longer stay!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I dont stay in hotels much so I was worried about cleanliness. .bugs..etc.This hotel was a pleasant surprise. I chose it b/c it was new n had excellent reviews for the most part. The male at the check in desk was a bit over the top..I could see how some might not be pleased..his efforts to be friendly could be misconstrued...had a lot of attitude.At check out no one could be found. ..a housekeeper came by n she didnt know how to get someone for us...I picked up the phone and the person who answered was incredibly curt...the ONLY truly pleasant and hospitable person was a lovely woman named Robin ..it was after 11pm n we wanted a snack..there was nothing around except some hot cocoa mix...she went out of her way to get us plastic spoons n napkins..and had such a sweet demeanor..obviously she understood that she works in the hospitality business!! No snack machines (other than beverages). ..a lot of grey lint in the bed. ..a few curly hairs on my towel..n thank God we ran water thru the coffee pot before using it cause it wss YELLOW. (we couldnt use the microwave to make the hot cocoa cause the cups they had were not microwaveable. ..so we used the coffee maker!!)Overall it was satisfactory. .the rooms were beautiful..the AC was powerful..just some nuisances ..

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Straight forward good hotel, in a safe location, very clean, good WiFi, breakfast is OK with fresh fruit, friendly accommodating staff. No restaurant or bar etc, and not situated within walking distance of anything. So to get entertainment, expect to drive somewhere.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business