“Very nice”

Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Limerick
“Very nice”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

An excellent , priced right place to relax . Conveniently located near Philadelphia .Clean , quiet , and a great value !Highly recommended . Wil stay here again . The staff are friendly and accomodating , and the hotel offers a complimentary breakfast as well .

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
glastonbury, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This hotel was unexpectantly great. The room was spotless. The beds were comfortable. I received excellent service from the front desk. Everyone referred to me by name. The complementary breakfast was more than I expected and it was always fresh and hot. I will definitely return.

1 Thank Denise T
Norwich, United States
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The management and staff at this hotel was marvelous. We had a block of 15 rooms because of a wedding. This hotel is close the Valley Forge and the Premium Outlets as well as many restaurants. Everyone at the hotel went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. Thumbs up and kudos to those at the hotel who helped us during our stay.

Limerick, PA, United States
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was CLEAN! It smelled so good when you first walked in, the sheets and comforter smelled like just came from the dryer and they posted that all sheets and comforters were washed daily. The complimentary breakfast was not your normal muffins and bagels, they had a nice selection and the breakfast staff were very courteous and helpful. The hotel manager and the entire staff was top notch. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I had an excellent stay at this Hampton inn, very comfortable room, high quality breakfast, great staff, very convenient location, nice indoor pool. not far from valley forge convention center where I was attending a trade show.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Great service! Just what I expected. This is a brand new Hampton Inn, so everything is clean and new and nice. I have never had a bad experience at a Hampton Inn, and this was no exception. Every person I encountered was pleasant and helpful. They went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable during my stay.

The beds are comfy. Room size was perfect for me and my daughter. Breakfast selection was good (continental breakfast).

One note. The web site says there's a hot tub, but there isn't.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Ridley Park, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My son had a baseball tournament in Douglasville and I suggested that we stay at the Hampton Inn in Limerick. While this hotel was not exactly the closest to the field it did have the Hampton reputation. I was blown away from check in to check out. The staff was incredibly friendly and catered to our every need. The whole team ended up staying here so you can imagine how loud the lobby area was but the staff couldn’t have been more accommodating to us.

The rooms were immaculate and the bed was so comfortable. I am very particular when it comes to clean hotel rooms and have never stayed in a room where the comforters are washed daily. Normally the first thing I do when I enter a room is pull the comforter off and put it in the closet because I know they are not changed daily. The hotel even provides you with forgotten toiletries such as toothpaste or hair brushes complimentary, that also was a first. The breakfast in the morning was so yummy and again, the staff was awesome. There was a whole team of 10yr olds and their parents eating at the same time and the breakfast staff did not seem put out or annoyed at all. The front desk gave most of us late check outs which allowed our boys to come back to the hotel and nap in between games. I am sure this was not easy for them to do since there was a wedding going on at the same time. The general manager even came out and joked around with us and never once seemed stressed out or annoyed.

The hotel was about 15mins from the fields on Hill Rd and very close to the outlets.

Thank you very much for making our stay enjoyable!!!!
The Ridley Renegades

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Limerick
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown
Courtyard Philadelphia Valley Forge/Collegeville
Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks

Been to Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area? Share your experiences!