Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
French Creek Inn(Phoenixville)
$80
$124
ResidenceInn.com
All reviewspremium outletsbreakfast staffoutlet mallindoor poolnice hotelcomplimentary breakfastvalley forgegreat place to stayclean roomsbusiness centerwould stay here againnice staythe breakfast areafitness centerone night staybed was comfortableeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was CLEAN! It smelled so good when you first walked in, the sheets and comforter smelled like just came from the dryer and they posted that all sheets and comforters were washed daily. The complimentary breakfast was not your normal muffins and bagels, they had a nice selection and the breakfast staff were very courteous and helpful. The hotel manager and the entire staff was top notch. I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I had an excellent stay at this Hampton inn, very comfortable room, high quality breakfast, great staff, very convenient location, nice indoor pool. not far from valley forge convention center where I was attending a trade show.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Great service! Just what I expected. This is a brand new Hampton Inn, so everything is clean and new and nice. I have never had a bad experience at a Hampton Inn, and this was no exception. Every person I encountered was pleasant and helpful. They went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable during my stay.

The beds are comfy. Room size was perfect for me and my daughter. Breakfast selection was good (continental breakfast).

One note. The web site says there's a hot tub, but there isn't.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My son had a baseball tournament in Douglasville and I suggested that we stay at the Hampton Inn in Limerick. While this hotel was not exactly the closest to the field it did have the Hampton reputation. I was blown away from check in to check out. The staff was incredibly friendly and catered to our every need. The whole team ended up staying here so you can imagine how loud the lobby area was but the staff couldn’t have been more accommodating to us.

The rooms were immaculate and the bed was so comfortable. I am very particular when it comes to clean hotel rooms and have never stayed in a room where the comforters are washed daily. Normally the first thing I do when I enter a room is pull the comforter off and put it in the closet because I know they are not changed daily. The hotel even provides you with forgotten toiletries such as toothpaste or hair brushes complimentary, that also was a first. The breakfast in the morning was so yummy and again, the staff was awesome. There was a whole team of 10yr olds and their parents eating at the same time and the breakfast staff did not seem put out or annoyed at all. The front desk gave most of us late check outs which allowed our boys to come back to the hotel and nap in between games. I am sure this was not easy for them to do since there was a wedding going on at the same time. The general manager even came out and joked around with us and never once seemed stressed out or annoyed.

The hotel was about 15mins from the fields on Hill Rd and very close to the outlets.

Thank you very much for making our stay enjoyable!!!!
The Ridley Renegades

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Just one exit away from the Limerick Outlets Mall, but was disappointed that the pool closed early. After a day of shopping was looking forward to a dip but that wasn't possible. There limited restaurants in this area, so you should eat before getting there

Otherwise, it is a standard Hampton Inn - clean, good breakfast and lots of parking.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends