“New Hotel.”

Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Limerick
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The Hampton was so new our GPS could not find it. The staff was friendly and the check in was smooth. The rooms were clean and bathroom was nice. The room we had was a king size. The only thing that could have been improved was the chair could have been nicer. The room seemed small because the way the furniture was placed. The bed was nice and clean.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Frank G

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Great quiet, clean and comfortable spot for the business traveller. Staff was very friendly and quick to respond to internet questions. Hotel is close to the interstate but far enough that you don't hear any noise.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is a new Hampton Inn with friendly and very professional staff who are very willing to help both young and older guests. I have stayed with them for both the Christmas and Easter hollidays and had very postive experiences both times. My grandchildren, ages 4 and 5, stayed with me this Easter and enjoyed the pool and breakfast very much.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Staff was super and treated us like family. This is a new Hampton and is very easy to get to. Lots of places to visit within 30 minutes. Rooms are fresh and clean and staff was always very helpful which always makes a family outing smooth and easy. AAA plus.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I was in the Reading area on personal business and decided to try out the brand new Hampton Inn in Limerick, Pa. I wasn't disappointed.

It was very easy to find as it was right off the Limerick exit on 422 West. Check in was fast and done very efficiently by a friendly, charming receptionist.

The room was spacious, clean and very nicely decorated. A mini-fridge, microwave oven and coffee maker were a nice touch. I like to keep cold bottled water in the room. I was able to stash my half-eaten hoagie in the fridge, too.

The bed was super comfy and, as they advertise, the linens were fresh and clean. I enjoyed lying in bed and watching the 32 inch flat panel HD TV.

Hampton always has a very good breakfast. Good selection of hot food (I had the cheese omelet), breads, cereals, yogurt and fruit. Regular coffee was actually strong and delicious, not the usual watered down weak brew offered at a hotel buffet breakfast.

Last, but not least, the staff is terrific. At any contact I was greeted with a smile. When I checked out I was asked if I enjoyed my stay and if there was anything that could have been better.

The hotel is about 30 miles east of Reading and is about a 25 minute drive straight down 422. There is a premier outlet mall about a mile down the road and is worth checking out.

Next time I need to visit Reading I'll be staying at this very well run hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator if you want quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Very impressed with my first stay at a Hampton Inn. This is a new hotel. Staff was one of the best I've seen In a long time. The room was large and spacious and very clean. Breakfast was great. Great salt water pool was very enjoyable after a long day we had. I will definitely be back to this hotel. Thank you for a great stay

Room Tip: This was my first Hampton experience and I highly recommend
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This Hampton is brand spanking new and has that "new hotel" smell still. Breakfast included in the all-inclusive rate and there was fruit available for our arrival. Additionally the Hampton offers a take away breakfast which was appreciated.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Limerick
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 5 in Pottstown

Been to Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area? Share your experiences!