“Worth the trip”

Phildelphia Premium Outlets
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Limerick
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The worst thing about going to this outlet is traveling down the Schuylkill Expressway. Every time we go, we always come away with very good buys, especially kids clothes (never go wrong with the Gymboree Outlet). And love the Cole Haan store! Great prices on the boots, shoes and bags. Admittedly, it would be "nice" if there was a roof over the walkway but you can always go to one of the Mills (Franklin, Arundel, Potomac, etc) if the weather is going to be a factor. I've always found the best deals at this type of outlet.

Dear darxhow,

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate you visiting, and taking the time to leave your feedback. We're so glad to hear that you find the best deals here - that's what we like to hear! We also love hearing your favorite stores. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I went here for the first time a few weeks ago. I liked that there were a handful of my favorite stores. (Gap, Express, Forever 21...) I didn't like that that stores were not connected inside..meaning for each store, you had to go outside to get to the next one. This would be fine when the weather is nice, but in the winter... not so much. The food court was underwhelming. There were only a few options and they were ok. Overall, I did find great sales, so I'd probably go back in the future.

Dear jayjay85,

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate you visiting, and taking the time to leave your feedback. It's great to hear that we have some of your favorite stores, we always strive to find the best stores for our center to make your shopping experience great! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

It is about 30 min by car from Philly and easy to reach by GPS. I was there on black Friday 2012. It was nice weather and not cold (if it is raining, shoping, especially with small children can be very unconfortable because it is an open air outlet). There are many, many shops and you need about 30 minutes to walk around the mall without entering any shop. Prices were very affordable: Donna Karan suit for 250 USD, T. Hilfiger winter jacket for 40 USD etc. For guest outside USA, the tax added to each ticketed price can be surprising on the cash desk. There are several toy shop but I am not sure if they also have outlet prices.

Dear maraquan,

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate you visiting, and taking the time to leave your feedback. We're especially glad to hear you got a few really good deals - that's what it's all about! We hope to see you again if you are in the area.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Well, my husband comes home and tells me about yet another "outlet" mall that someone was raving about. Now I don't know about you, but I had yet to visit an outlet mall that had great, or even good prices! I knew that it would take about an hour to get there so as soon as the kiddies got home from school we headed out. OH NO! We didn't count on traffic which was thick with folks leaving work AND Christmas shoppers! We live in NJ and the traffic was thick all the way there so the 1 hour trip took two and a half hours!!!! 2- 1/2 hours people!!!!!
Guess what?
It was so worth the trip!!! The set-up was easy and spacious and the stores were plenty!!! In typical outlet mall fashion, this was an outdoor mall, but the walkways were mostly covered, providing some protection from the elements.
There was something there for everyone. We separated from our teenaged daughters who were able to do their holiday shopping AND have money left over for themselves. Even my husband enjoyed the outlet, especially after purchasing $6 Van Heusen dress shirts and a fly pair of $7 leather gloves from Kenneth Cole! My family was making plans to return before we even left!
We made a quick stop in Starbucks to warm up with some holiday coffees, which was right on time. There are also nice clean bathrooms all over the place.
The stores were upper-mid level to upper level, and were plenty. The prices were fantastic!
Our picky teens were satisfied and so were we! Can't wait to return!!!!!

1  Thank Susan S
Management response:Responded September 6, 2016

Dear Susan S,

Thanks so much for your rave review! We truly appreciate you visiting, and taking the time to leave your feedback. It's awesome to hear you had such a great experience getting good deals, even with all of the traffic problems! I know you left your review several years ago, so I hope since then you've had a chance to visit again - and that we see you again soon!

Director of Marketing

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Decent array of outlet stores such as Vera Bradley, Coach, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Restoration Hardware, etc. Ample parking all around. One-level shopping so those w/limited mobility and/or small children would find this lay out particularly easy to navigate. There is also a small playground area, (by Sketchers I think) where little ones can work off some energy and caretakers can sit down for a moment and relax. The fast food area is indoors and does not really have ample variety. There's Arthur Treacher's Fish & Chips, Asian Chao, Auntie Anne's Soft Pretzels and a Haagen Dazs. I think they also have a Ruby Tuesday too, but I don't know where it's located. On a nice weather day, this makes for a great shopping excursion. On bad weather days, it's not so nice since there is some overhead protection, but the layout is not entirely covered. Easy to get to, off of Route 422 by the Limerick Nuclear Power Plant. If your in the area outside Philly, it's a decent pit-stop, but I probably wouldn't make a special trip from far away just to shop here.

Management response:Responded September 6, 2016

Dear MissyPA71

Thanks so much for your review! We truly appreciate you visiting, and taking the time to leave your feedback. We're glad to hear you love the selection of stores - we're always trying to add something new to keep the best tenant mix possible. Thanks for the tips for other customers like mentioning the playground and eateries, we're happy to hear you enjoy those amenities. We hope you get a chance to visit again soon to see what's new!

Director of Marketing