“Great place for lunch”

Craft Ale House
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

I stopped at this place for lunch with my 9yr old not knowing what to expect. Place looked cozy from the outside so we decided to stop. What a great decision! We had the soup of the day, chicken & rice with poblano pepper. It was awesome! We also order one of the specials for lunch. Pulled BBQ pork, with provolone and red peppers with a side of fries...great taste, and good portion. We were talking of coming back but with the entire family. Great sevice with good food quality. Amanda, our server, also did a very good job. We will be back!

• Visited April 2013

Royersford, Pennsylvania
“Foodie and craft ale”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I am not a beer drinker so I bring my bottle of wine. Others at the table raved about the ale/beer selection. Food was very good. Touch to get in on the weekend but worth it!

Visited October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great craft beer selection, amazing food!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My friend and I came here for dinner to get her a night out of mom duties. While we waited for our table, we sat on some cozy couches and had a pint each of some delicious IPAs. They don't take reservations, and they're quite busy, but the wait wasn't bad - about 15 minutes.

What blew me away was the quality of food. I didn't expect it being in the middle of Pennsylvania, but hats off to the chef and whomever sources their ingredients. We had a phenomenal artisan cheese plate to start and smoked wild boar (a MUST - so tender). Then we shared a salad and the hanger steak for dinner. It was so much food we didn't know what to do. We gorged ourselves because everything was incredible. Even the bread and butter to start was heavenly.

I highly recommend if you're driving through and looking for a great time. They also offer six packs to go - the selection of craft brews is endless - something for everyone.

• Visited March 2013
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Great beer selection!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is a small, but great place. The beer menu is the biggest i've ever seen! So many interesting types of beers and the food is local and changes every few months. I especially love the mussels. I've had different kinds there and all have been excellent. The restaurant is kind of small and dark, and gets crowded. If you are going on a weekend, i would recommend getting there early. I've always had good service.

• Visited February 2013
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
“Worth the Wait!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This place is amazing! The food is the best in the area. not a bad thing on the menu! very impressive beer list! go early if you want dinner. it's a small place and they do not take reservations. we had to wait about an hour for a table, but we tried a few beers which passed the time. trust me the food is worth the wait! plus, it's only about 5 minutes away from the outlets!

• Visited November 2012

Been to Craft Ale House? Share your experiences!