“Nice Enviroment”

Copperfield Inn at Lakeside
Reserve with OpenTable
Copperfield Inn at Lakeside is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lewis Road
Description: Our restaurant is warm and inviting with exposed beams and a mission-style décor, as well as a bar, several gas-burning fireplaces and two semi-private rooms for small functions of eight to 10 guests. Our eclectic menu features innovative American Regional fare, a delightful selection of appetizers, an array of daily specials, a carefully selected wine list and Sunday brunch. We believe in using the freshest ingredients possible, while supporting local suppliers. Our crab cakes especially, have gotten rave reviews – moist, tender, abundantly flavorful, packed with jumbo crabmeat and no fillers – and never breaded or fried! Our event facility can host meetings, birthdays, christenings, anniversaries, luncheons and weddings. It offers an elegant pre-function room for hosting the cocktail hour and a ballroom that can accommodate up to 250 guests with a veranda overlooking the private lake.
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Close to local hotels. Good menu selection and full bar. Staff was friendly and good service. Will return on future visits.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

No ribeye so i was a little disappointed other wise nice place especially when someone else is oaying

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We went today for mothers day brunch. They had a nice selection of food. However for the hefty price tag per person I was not impressed with no toast, eggs to order (besides omelets) and anything other then coffee and tea cost extra. The scrambled eggs in the buffet were horrible. They were like hospital eggs...the kind that comes in powder and you mix with water. We had alot of people cleaning our plates but we had one server who was supposed to be "our server". At the end when she dropped the check off she said in a snotty tone "Gratuity is NOT included" have a nice day. To me this is so disrespectful...Ive worked as a server for 5 years and would NEVER say that to a table. Next year we will be going to Sunnybrook.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

On 3/16/13 we held a baby shower at Copperfield Inn. I have to say it was Perfect!! The event coordinator Sharon was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. We had approximately 45 people in total and we celebrated in one of the main areas of the restaurant located near the bar. The moment we arrived the staff were ready and assisted us the entire time. They made sure that we had everything we needed (tables, display stand, etc) Judy and another female staff member (sorry I forgot her name) were absolutely amazing and made our time there special. The guests were greeted and felt comfortable. The staff assisted us with everything...including coats! I cannot praise the staff enough. The food menu choices were lunch items. The food was well presented and the taste...delicious. It was very affordable (four menu item choices and cost was $10 pp soft drinks included)! We were very pleased with everything. I highly recommend considering Copperfield Inn for an event. Being a long time member of this community, I have been at several engagements at the location when previously owned several times. I would like readers to know that the food and service is at its best! Book your party!

1  Thank tmitch6
Reviewed February 27, 2013

WOW! So close to home and so awesome! Panko crusted goat cheese appetizer was amazing. Hot crispy and soft inside, tomato jam was heavenly. Peach Sangria was incredibly refreshing and light, yet after two I was a little buzzed, Yay! Chicken Portchini, porcini mushrooms, roasted red peppers with a Port wine reduction sauce - Fab-u-lous! I wish you could hear me singing it! Chicken crepes, OMG, delectable and flavorful and the best ever meal! Dessert was also to die for - we had 4! Lemon bar, caramel oatmeal indulgences, vanilla ice cream, and chocolate chip won tons with requested caramel sauce! I'm so full I could cry. Food coma and what a way to go! Janelle was out server and was truly wonderful. YES! We'll be back!!!

1  Thank Sawwhetowls2