“So glad to have this restaurant just down the road!!!”

Copperfield Inn at Lakeside
Reserve with OpenTable
Copperfield Inn at Lakeside is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lewis Road
Description: Our restaurant is warm and inviting with exposed beams and a mission-style décor, as well as a bar, several gas-burning fireplaces and two semi-private rooms for small functions of eight to 10 guests. Our eclectic menu features innovative American Regional fare, a delightful selection of appetizers, an array of daily specials, a carefully selected wine list and Sunday brunch. We believe in using the freshest ingredients possible, while supporting local suppliers. Our crab cakes especially, have gotten rave reviews – moist, tender, abundantly flavorful, packed with jumbo crabmeat and no fillers – and never breaded or fried! Our event facility can host meetings, birthdays, christenings, anniversaries, luncheons and weddings. It offers an elegant pre-function room for hosting the cocktail hour and a ballroom that can accommodate up to 250 guests with a veranda overlooking the private lake.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So glad to have this restaurant just down the road!!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

We enjoy ourselves ever time we frequent the copperfield inn. I was shocked to read these bad reviews. I find it hard to believe they are talking about the same place. I encourage all to decide for themselves and not be influenced by these naysayers.

1 Thank Foodie440

Belfast, Maine
“Slowest Service Ever!”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

If you have 3 hours to wait for a salad meal, this is your restaurant. Our waitress took our order and disappeared. We wondered if she had to go to the grocery store to get the salad fixin's. Nice atmosphere, but slow, slow service.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank ThisLife2Live
Gilbertsville,Pa.
“Very Disappointing!”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Finally decided to try the new place since it changed from Lakeside Inn. I have to say it was not at all as we had hoped. We had 5:00 reservations and were there until almost 7:00!! The service was HORRIBLE our server (I think her name was Kate) was slow and inattentive. It took nearly 10-15 minutes just to place our food order between our drink order and when she finally decided to grace us with her presence! She forgot salads, bread/rolls and we have a feeling she forgot to put our order in! We had to hail down another waitress just to get ours and ask about our food! She NEVER apologised for anything.
The food was OK, not fabulous and for the prices we paid I would have expected more. A couple of plates were just warm not hot. But since we didn't feel like waiting another 20 minutes for her to come back and warm the food more we just dealt with it.
I have to say I don't think we'll be going back there anytime soon!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank ghosthuntgirl
Philadelphia
“Good service, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed October 8, 2011

Have been here before and they seem to be doing things right now. Food was good, portion was adequate, service and staff were very attentive.

• Visited October 2011
“Good bar food menu”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

My friends and I went here for the first time recently and we all pretty much enjoyed our meals. My friends who ordered off the dinner menu experienced an overly salty panko crusted tilapia with risotto. Looked amazing, but to heavy handed on the seasoning. My turkey burger with bacon and cheddar was to die for and my friend's grilled cheese was over the top. then again, we did get safe meals.

The atmosphere is nice, but is a little too dark and attracts uppity diners. The night we were there, a keyboard player was playing the best elevator music around! I kids, it want bad, but don't expect to find a louder crowd there, even in the bar area. May be uncomfortable for those with children.