“sheets had hair in them!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Limerick
New Brunswick, New Jersey
“sheets had hair in them!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stay here a lot during the weekends our daughters play field hockey. Never again! The last visit was it. There was hair in the bed, bathroom ,long hairs in the carpet. The room looked and felt clean but then hair ! Just not for me. There is a lot of good options in the area now. We will be exploring them next time

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Tom B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
I'm very disappointed to hear about this, it greatly concerns me. I would hope you can tell that this is something that typically does not take place on this property. There are many other reviews that support my claim. I hope that you would please contact either Tom Basol or Tim Bair at the hotel and allow us the opportunity to try and show you that this was just a fluke.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
On The Road
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

I enjoyed a two night stay here while in the are for work. I had a lot of work to get done, and needed an issue free stay so I could get every done that I needed to get done.

I had a very productive stay!

Check in was a breeze, and the internet connection was solid!

This property is totally spotless - top to bottom, even a clean freak would be totally satisfied. The hotel is new, not more than a couple years old. Even though the property is fairly new, you can tell that the owners and management take great pride in the property and facilities. From the landscaping to the grout in the guest bathrooms - the staff maintains the property meticulously.

The breakfast is very standard Holiday Inn Express fare - not the healthiest choices, but enough!

I would stay at this property again in a minute!

Room Tip: The back entry to the property gives you direct access to the elevator!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Tom B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
I love the enthusiasm you have about the property. It is the something that we share. I take great pride in the building and staff. Thank you for all the kind words and we hope to keep up the standard that you are accustom to.
Schweiz
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

We have been now twice in this hotel, and can only recommend it. The rooms are very big and so is the bathroom. Breakfast is also very good. Staff is incredible nice. They have an indoor poor which can be used any time.

Room Tip: Quiet rooms are in the 3rd floor... We had 324 and this was really good
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
MayB97, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you for your review! We're glad you enjoyed your time spent here at our hotel. We hope your stay was memorable. We look forward to being your future accomodations!

--Holiday Inn Express Staff
Ontario
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Booked here several times for consulting work in Boyertown, which is about 25 minutes away. First time I stayed the TV was not working--the front desk came up and tried to fix it, then called the service tech and he had it fixed within 2 hours. TV is not typically an important item for me but they handled this problem well.

The room quality and cleanliness is high, as should be expected from a fairly new hotel. It's quiet at night so you can get a good sleep. There is enough parking onsite.

The main downside was the breakfast buffet, which was typical uninspired hotel continental.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words. I'm very grateful that the staff was able to help correct your TV issue. We have a great front desk staff that well trained. I'm sorry the breakfast was not up to your standard. We have special regulations we must follow to keep consistency within the brand but we do try to put our own little twist to enhance it. We hope to see you again shortly.
Idaho Falls, Idaho
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

Got a Platinum Upgrade to a "suite", which I think means the room had a couch. Clean and comfortable, standard HIE bedding. Friendly staff, no problem getting a late checkout. Room HVAC was a bit loud, but not excessive.

Unfortunately, no matter how the shower curtain was positioned, the bathroom flooded during a shower. Told the front desk, and it was noted, but not corrected, during my two-day stay.

Very close to Limerick power plant - 10 minutes at most.

Standard breakfast (with pancakes).

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Tom B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for you review on our hotel and your recent stay. We appreciate the feedback and will gladly keep the shower curtain issue you mentioned in mind. We are otherwise greatful for your kind comments.
New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

We booked rooms here while traveling as a sports group. We needed a happy medium between locations were the teams would be playing (Pottstown and King of Prussia PA)

Tom ( who as referred to us by another hotel) was quick in response and very helpful setting up our block of rooms.

Check in/out fast and simple. The staff was polite and professional

A great welcome ...as per my 12 yr old.... was the complementary cookies, bottled water and coffee on arrival!!!

The rooms were very spacious.... with beautiful! earth tone colors, very modern & clean. Beds were comfy and linen crisp!

Good complimentary breakfast in the dining hall just beyond the front desk.

The front desk had a listing of nearby attractions and restaurants which was also helpful.

The fitness room clean ( your typical fitness area, slightly small, but effective)

The newness of the hotel really gave your spirits a lift.

This hotel was also close to Malls and the PA Premium Outlets (10-15 min drive)

Over all a very nice "group" stay . We would use this hotel again .

Room Tip: Ask for any "specials" discounts ( AAA, Shopping passes, AARP)
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Tom B, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Hi,

My Staff and I thank you for your kind comments. I have shared your comments with my staff to celebrate job well done. I also thank you for taking your valuable time to share your experience, so others can see.
We love to have you back, whenever you are in town.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Staff
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is a great, new HIE, and it showed. Everything was excellent about my stay. The room was clean and enjoyable. The bed was comfortable and none of the "dressings" that some hotels do to pretty them up that wind up on the floor. No issues with staff or anything with the room, it was the way all hotel rooms should be, a nice, clean place to sleep after a long day.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Eric,

I thank you for your kind comments. I was very happy to read your comments and shared with my staff. When we hear such a comments, it makes worth with every effort. Again, I would like to also thank you for taking of your time to let others know of your experience.

We love to have you back.

Your Friends at Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Also consider these accommodations in or near Limerick
Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 5 in Pottstown
Courtyard Philadelphia Valley Forge/Collegeville
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick? Share your experiences!