“Our Favorite Thai Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai Spice

Thai Spice
Ranked #8 of 32 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Pennsylvania
“Our Favorite Thai Restaurant”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

My wife and I wanted to celebrate an achievement so we went to Thai Spice which is our absolute favorite Thai restaurant. The owner is welcoming and attentive to all the details which explains why the food is always consistently delicious and the ambience it terrific. We like the decor a lot, too - great for a romantic date or family dinner.

I expecially like anything with seafood or duck but everything is delicious and there are lots of exotic Thai treats to try if you're adventurous. My must-have favorite is the Appetizer Sampler which will surprise you with the quality and gourmet quality, and there is a lot of food as you can see from the photo I took. The other photo shows red curry with Thai iced tea. It comes with rice and as you can see, my rice was shaped like a teddy bear! And the prices are reasonable considering how great the food is.

There is so much food to sample, we keep coming back to treat ourselves, and never get bored with the menu. My wife and I give Thai Spice our highest recommendation. I will add that to get there, you drive on Ridge Pike until you come to a small strip mall that is tucked away off the main road - you have to turn off the road and cross the large parking lot to get to the restaurant which is tucked away in the back and cannot be seen from Ridge Pike - but this is a hidden culinary treasure as you'll see when you enter the restaurant.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank FutureTravelers

PA
“A Hidden Gem in Limerick Township”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

We went for a late dinner earlier this week. Our first time at this restaurant. Food was fresh, very well prepared, served piping hot, and beautifully presented. We will return.

Visited April 2013
Tom H, Owner at Thai Spice, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
We are very happy you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to serving you again!
Collegeville, Pennsylvania, United States
“THEY WILL STEAL YOUR $$”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I bought a restaurant.com gift card that they refused to accept. So my meal cost me $25 more then I planned on spending, and we ordered extra food to meet the requirements. I called restaurant.com and they said that the Thai Spice was contractually obligated to accept the gift cards, but instead they just try to SCREW their patrons. We will not be returning, the food wasn't even that good.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Martha E
Tom H, Owner at Thai Spice, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Patron was given a $10.00 credit on their bill which they accepted. Thai Spice ceased its relationship with Restaurant.com in May 2012.
PA
“Consistently good”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Another Philly area restaurant in a non-descript strip mall. Don't let that stop you from eating here. The service is always friendly and quick. I'd suggest going for lunch because for about $10 you can get a great meal. The dinner menu is a little pricey. Everything is good in my opinion except for the pad thai. The noodles are over-cooked and all clumped together. give the place a try.

• Visited January 2013
“Great thai restaurant after shopping at outlets”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

This was a great choice since we aren't from area we used tripadvisor and the previous positive ratings were all true. We had a great experience and enjoyed the fresh food. The service was great and very friendly. This is a great small business that everyone that likes thai food should check out!