“Good thai food”

Thai Spice
Ranked #6 of 34 Restaurants in Limerick
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We have eaten at this establishment several times and have always had a good meal. They have a good selection and nice presentation. The flavors are always bold and delicious, just the way Thai should be. They have great mango sticky rice too. Prices are average for good Thai food.

1  Thank cookingallday

Reviewed May 10, 2012

My wife and I went there last weekend and ordered an appetizer sampler, red curry and whole fish. I went to Thailand last year and let me tell you, it was like having a trip back to Thailand. The food was very fresh and authentic, and the preparation was top notch. I highly recommend this restaurant if you want good Thai food. The prices are great for the quality of the food and the service is fast and courteous.

2  Thank Ray G
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We had a dinner one night there. Later I checked my credit card bill and they charged a different amount. I called and asked why they changed my total amount. Lady said they needed 18% tip. We did not see it in a menu, and if that is 'MUST' it should be included in a bill. Lady never called me back as she told me. This is the way to steal money if they can change your total amount on a bill. It was very disappointing business way. We will never go back.

1  Thank オリエンタル
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Eat at this restaurant, it's excellent. They really understand Thai cooking and they make food that is overflowing with the wonderful flavors that make Thai food. This place has my favorite Tom Kha soup anywhere. The curries and salads are excellent, as are the noodle dishes. The staff is friendly and attentive, and the atmosphere is good. The music selection is usually classic jazz and the decorations are pleasing to the eye. The prices are reasonable and this is a good place to BYOB. This restaurant is a great place for special occasions and for no occasion at all.

2  Thank taotatoo
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We go here once a week. The curry is really good! Very very good!

1  Thank Letseatout2

Been to Thai Spice? Share your experiences!