“What A Great B&B!”

Ranked #3 of 4 Ligonier B&B and Inns
Swedesboro, New Jersey, United States
“What A Great B&B!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Convenient, Completely Comfortable, Close to the Attractions We Wanted to See. Patti was a warm, friendly, accommodating hostess who made us feel like we were her personal guests. She also makes a great breakfast!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
myplace93, Owner at Campbell House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
What great guests you were. Come back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Pittsburgh PA
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was looking for an affordable place nearby that would provide peace and quiet. This so exceeded my expectations. The room was beautifully decorated without being overwhelming. Breakfasts were wonderful and Patti was a gracious hostess. The little kitchenette across from my room was the perfect place to fix a cup of tea for my nighttime reading. A short walk into town provided opportunities to visit a wonderful yarn shop and have a great scallop dinner. The weather was perfect for late morning and early afternoon walks. I would highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast for a refreshing getaway as a couple or just by oneself.

Room Tip: The Main Stay was the room I chose in the Campbell House and it couldn't have been lovelier. Ni...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
myplace93, Owner at Campbell House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
I am so happy you were able to relax and enjoy your much needed getaway here at Campbell House. I noticed the look of stress was gone from your face as you departed. I certainly enjoyed talking with you and hope you won't be a stranger. Don't forget the yarn shop is just done the street. Patti
South Coast NSW
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I were travelling around Pennsylvania,after seeing the amazing Frank Lloyd Wright home in Mill Run we read about Ligonier being an award winning tourist spot ,so we
Had the good fortune to stay a night at Campbell House which exceeded all our needs ,as being weary Australian travellers,the innkeeper Patti Campbell looked after us in the beautifully decorated home it was fall so fascinating fo Australians.
Patti provided us with a wonderful refreshing insight into life in America and went beyond the call of duty to spend time helping us organise our travel arrangements.
Our Queen room the Campell Suite had a wonderful collection of Campell memorabilia
Just fascinating and so tastefully displayed.Highly recommend a stay there the Bnb's a few steps
From main town centre.So far our favourite BnB in Pennsylvania .We had a ball there and Patti catered for our special diet requests too!Food was delicious.Highly recommended from very seasoned travellers.
r

Room Tip: Can recommend the Campbell suite it had fridge coffee machine own bathroom and lovely little persona...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
I just love "Aussies" especially after working with my Aussie Mate from Sydney and visiting your lovely land of "Downunder" I am so happy you found Campbell House while traveling through the Laurel Highlands. Thank you for choosing Campbell House. Patti
Somerset, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed September 10, 2013

One doesn't have to go far to find fine lodging admist the Laurel Highlands. We rented a private suite and it was perfect as an anniversary get away. Patti Campbell is hospital and shares the best! You are staying right in the middle of Laurel Highlands close to Falling Water, ski resorts, Idlewild Amusement Park, Antique shops, and right in a quaint historic town that houses Ligonier Fort. You can do as much or as little as you choose for your stay. Shopping of all levels is close by, as well.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong choosing any room! There are suites for privacy that include kitchenettes, pr...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
It was a pleasure having you as a guest. I am so happy you enjoyed your visit to the Laurel Highlands and Campbell House B&B Patti
Boyertown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I are retired, lifelong Pennsylvanians, but neither of us had ever traveled in the western part of our state. Wanting some time away, we chose the Labor Day weekend, to visit Frank Lloyd Wright’s Fallingwater and some of the nearby historical sites from the French & Indian War in the area, such as Fort Ligonier.
We used the internet to check out available lodging and were intrigued by the entry for Campbell House Bed & Breakfast in Ligonier, PA. Happily we chose to stay there.
The owner, Patti Campbell, is friendly, outgoing, and unpretentious. She made us feel welcome from the time we inquired about reservations until the morning we checked out. Our room was clean, comfortable and perfectly appointed. If you appreciate Victorian décor, Campbell House will not disappoint. And Patti prides herself on presenting unique and innovative breakfasts that keep her clients coming back. The family-style communal breakfasts allow you to meet the other interesting and charming guests who will contribute to the pleasant memories of your stay. We highly recommend Campbell House.

Robert & Diane
Boyertown, PA

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
myplace93, Owner at Campbell House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
I am humbled by your comments! Thank you so much! I am so happy you enjoyed your entire visit. Patti
Harmony, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Campbell House Bed & Breakfast earlier this month, and we honestly can't wait to return!!!!!

Miss Patti is wonderful, organized, and kind. She made us feel very, very welcome.

Dustin and I actually enjoyed Campbell House B&B so much that we recommended it to my mom and dad, and they are visiting this weekend!!!

Our room (Main Stay) was beautiful and comfortable. The amenities are lovely (Keurig, relaxing/tranquil music, snacks, beverages, etc.) This is a perfect place to stay in the Ligonier area. Dustin and I were within walking distance of restaurants and the Ligonier Creamery.

I recommend this Bed & Breakfast to anyone and everyone!!!

Sincerely, Missy

Room Tip: I messed up! No fitness center or swimming pool, but both are unnecessary because this bed and brea...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
myplace93, Owner at Campbell House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
I really appreciate your sentiments! Thank you for a wonderful visit and review. You have no idea how much it means to me. Patti
Fairfax, VA
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Check out the Campbell house in Ligonier, PA. Great location for travelers as it is within a short walk to cute shops and resturants. Innkeeper Patti is a weath of knowledge for tips on resturants and local area sighseeing.
Biker friendly with off street parking; Patti is a former Harley "driver not a rider"!
Great accomodations, wine and snacks complimentary! Breakfast was awesome!!

2 Thank Beth J
I am so happy you enjoyed your visit and stay in the Laurel Highlands. It was a pleasure having you as guests. Come back soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ligonier
Ramada Ligonier
SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe
Ligonier Country Inn
Ligonier Country Inn
#1 of 1 in Laughlintown

Been to Campbell House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!