Campbell House Bed and Breakfast
Ramada Ligonier(Ligonier)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
Excellent 5/5
    Foggy Mountain Lodge(Stahlstown)(Great Value!)
    $75
    • Restaurant
    SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe(Latrobe)(Great Value!)
    $97
    $109
    Quality Inn(Greensburg)
    TripAdvisor
    Average 3/5
    All reviewsb bwonderful cookgreat getawaya wonderful place to staylittle touchesroom was cleanpattiweddingaccommodationskeurigshampoo
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I are retired, lifelong Pennsylvanians, but neither of us had ever traveled in the western part of our state. Wanting some time away, we chose the Labor Day weekend, to visit Frank Lloyd Wright’s Fallingwater and some of the nearby historical sites from the French & Indian War in the area, such as Fort Ligonier.
    We used the internet to check out available lodging and were intrigued by the entry for Campbell House Bed & Breakfast in Ligonier, PA. Happily we chose to stay there.
    The owner, Patti Campbell, is friendly, outgoing, and unpretentious. She made us feel welcome from the time we inquired about reservations until the morning we checked out. Our room was clean, comfortable and perfectly appointed. If you appreciate Victorian décor, Campbell House will not disappoint. And Patti prides herself on presenting unique and innovative breakfasts that keep her clients coming back. The family-style communal breakfasts allow you to meet the other interesting and charming guests who will contribute to the pleasant memories of your stay. We highly recommend Campbell House.

Robert & Diane
    Boyertown, PA

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
    myplace93, Owner at Campbell House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

I am humbled by your comments! Thank you so much! I am so happy you enjoyed your entire visit. Patti

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Campbell House Bed & Breakfast earlier this month, and we honestly can't wait to return!!!!!

Miss Patti is wonderful, organized, and kind. She made us feel very, very welcome.

Dustin and I actually enjoyed Campbell House B&B so much that we recommended it to my mom and dad, and they are visiting this weekend!!!

Our room (Main Stay) was beautiful and comfortable. The amenities are lovely (Keurig, relaxing/tranquil music, snacks, beverages, etc.) This is a perfect place to stay in the Ligonier area. Dustin and I were within walking distance of restaurants and the Ligonier Creamery.

I recommend this Bed & Breakfast to anyone and everyone!!!

Sincerely, Missy

Room Tip: I messed up! No fitness center or swimming pool, but both are unnecessary because this bed and breakfast is amazing!
    • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
    myplace93, Owner at Campbell House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

I really appreciate your sentiments! Thank you for a wonderful visit and review. You have no idea how much it means to me. Patti

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Check out the Campbell house in Ligonier, PA. Great location for travelers as it is within a short walk to cute shops and resturants. Innkeeper Patti is a weath of knowledge for tips on resturants and local area sighseeing.
    Biker friendly with off street parking; Patti is a former Harley "driver not a rider"!
    Great accomodations, wine and snacks complimentary! Breakfast was awesome!!

2  Thank Beth J

I am so happy you enjoyed your visit and stay in the Laurel Highlands. It was a pleasure having you as guests. Come back soon!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This wonderful weekend was magical due to the incredible innkeeper Patti! She made our wedding day such an awesome memory! Words cannot express our gratitude to her! She truly has a gift with what you do, elopement planning! I have been recommending this establishment to everyone! We will renew out vows here and have additional romantic getaways. The room was fantastic and everything we needed was provided! There are even snacks in the rooms, wine and beverages in addition to the chef like delicious breakfasts served directly us. Everything was above and beyond what she promised! We are so privileged to have met you and you will be seeing us again! Hugs to Patti!
    Tina and Ron DeLisio

Room Tip: The Campbell Suite is very private and the room is huge!
    2  Thank Tina D

Hugs to you Ron & Tina,
    Thank you for choosing Campbell House for your wedding.
    Really enjoyed your time here.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We had been staying at Mt View Inn and was very disappointed with the animals smells, dogs next to you while eating, etc. Needed a place on short notice for 5 additional days. Patti was my superhero to the rescue as to accommodate a not-so-traditional request.  From the moment I walked into the Campbell Suite I was awestruck!!! The amount of space is incredible!!! Beautiful Victorian decor, fireplace, refrig stocked with drinks, water (small & large), ice tea, lemonade. Fresh biscotti and pizelles were in our room every afternoon when we returned.The bed is very comfortable...I felt like a Queen!!! Brand new towels and beautiful CD’s playing in the background. We loved it all! My favorite spot was our private porch. I was able to work and enjoy a fresh cup of coffee with fresh cream (also refreshed every day). Her flowers in the courtyard are gorgeous and a beautiful fragrance wafts onto the porch as you enjoy your morning coffee!!! A special thank you for NOT allowing pets, smokers or shoes in your establishment. You truly are a wonderful business woman. We hope to be back!!! It felt like home!!!! Loved the town and the quaintness of it. I’ve passed your info on to several friends that would like to stay with their husbands!

Room Tip: Choose the Campbell Suite!!! The clawfoot tub is wonderful as is the private porch!!!
    • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
    2  Thank Jessica B

Thank you for the wonderful review. I hope to see you again. Your private porch is waiting!