“Ice cream is great Service is lacking and prices are high”
Review of Ligonier Creamery

Ligonier Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Ligonier
“Ice cream is great Service is lacking and prices are high”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Ive been there several times I live about 20 minutes away. The young girls that work there are usually not very friendly or just seem confused when you ask them questions. They didnt know what a malt was one time I was there. Altogether Id definately go there again.

• Visited August 2013

Harmony, Pennsylvania
“Delicious Ice Cream!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was so excited to see an old fashioned creamery when my boyfriend and I arrived in Ligonier. The ice cream was delicious and the creamery is very quaint and cute!

Visited August 2013
Ligonier, Pennsylvania
“Ice cream shop”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Possibly the worlds best ice cream. Lots of innovative flavors, they invent new ones each season. Great, caring owners.

Visited October 2012
“Over-priced with a bad setup”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was very excited when I saw a creamery was opening in town. 2012 was its first summer. The inside has that old-fashioned feel. Very apt for Ligonier. However, the set-up for looking at ice cream flavors and ordering is horrible. There is no flow and to look at the flavors you have to step out of line. It's just bad.

Then there is the ice cream menu. Kiddie cones are not available in hand-dipped flavors. Only soft serve. Really? What parent wants to pay $3 for a small ice cream that a 4 year old can't eat. It's just ridiculous. The smalls are too big for kids and it's expensive.

And a word about the manager/owner (I'm not sure which). He is not customer friendly. This references his answer to most customer requests which is "No." Can I have a chocolate shake with 5-chocolate ice cream? No. Can I get this instead of that? No. He's not unpleasant. However, I have been in there on several occasions when patrons have made reasonable ice cream related requests and his first answer is always negative.

I go in for the soft-serve which I can get as a kiddie cone but if you want ice cream, I would go across the diamond to Abigail's.

Visited August 2013
Morgantown, Pennsylvania, United States
“ice creammmmm”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The only issue i have is that I asked if their hot fudge was hot fudge or chocolate sauce.....was told it was hot fudge when in fact it was chocolate sauce. I had a banana split and the bananas were very hard. The ice cream is FABULOUS though!!!!

Visited July 2013