“ice creammmmm”
Review of Ligonier Creamery

Ligonier Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Ligonier
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The only issue i have is that I asked if their hot fudge was hot fudge or chocolate sauce.....was told it was hot fudge when in fact it was chocolate sauce. I had a banana split and the bananas were very hard. The ice cream is FABULOUS though!!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Delicious ice cream, great service, and charming atmosphere. Eating here was like stepping back in time. My family loved it there and will return next time we're in Ligonier.

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I watched as the lady made cones without gloves. Gross. My son ordered a shake and got a sunde. My daughters strawberry short cake had old cake. She is nine and refused to eat it. I tasted it she was right old and dry. The older ladies are unfriendly....rude and seem like they are in a hurry to take your order. It was pretty empty on a hot day.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I visited the Ligonier area for a wedding this past weekend. We heard great things about this creamery and just had to check it out before we left the area - I'm glad we did! It was hard to make a choice because everything sounded so delicious, but we were both very happy with our decisions. I would certainly visit this creamery next time I visit the Ligonier area!

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Even though we just ate lunch the shop called us in after some shopping in this quaint town. The ice cream was delicious with a variety of hard and soft ice cream. The decor was old fashion ice cream shop with memorabilia on the walls. The servers were efficient and pleasant. Definitely would go back.