“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Flavors Cafe - CLOSED

Flavors Cafe
Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Lunch, Dinner, Specialty Foods, Take Out, BYOB,
pa
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I've eaten here once for lunch and once for dinner. Both were excellent! Very different and flavorful menu. The owners put a lot of thought into everything from the decor of the restaurant to the presentation of the food. I'm anxious to try more of the dishes. Everything sounds so good! The only negative thing is that it is expensive for the portions served---very small.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank bc0227

Ligonier, Pennsylvania
“Salmon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Any of their dishes with salmon = excellent. The couples children are very helpful, polite, and sweet

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Patti B
Ohiopyle, Pennsylvania
“perfect place for a quiet dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

My husband and I had dinner at Flavor's last night for our fifth wedding anniversary. It only seats eight tables for dinner and is such a quiet atmosphere. It is perfect if you just want somewhere to get away and talk and enjoy a quiet evening out. Chef and his family are amazing. They were more than happy to chill our wine for us that we brought and uncork it and gave us time to decide from a truly amazing menu. We started with Salmon bruschetta. I had never eaten salmon before and was so glad I tried it. My husband had the steak and I had shrimp scampi in angel hair pasta. I have never seen such huge portions before, especially my husband's steak. Chef was out to talk with us at least 3 or 4 times to make sure everything was perfect and even gave me tips on how to reheat my pasta. The only regret I have is we didn't have enough room for desert. The entire staff were so sweet to us and kept wishing us a wonderful anniversary. I would definitely drive the hour and a half away back just to have dinner there. If you are looking for a quiet unhurried restaurant with amazing prepared from scratch meals, you can't beat Flavor's.

• Visited May 2013
Pittsburgh, pa
“Flavors Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

An absolute gem hidden in the heart of Ligonier. Some of the best food for originality, creativity and flavor you could ask for plus---such warm and friendly hosts (owners). Can't wait to go back. The fried green tomatoes with grilled shrimp with his own sauce it absolutely wonderful.

• Visited May 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“Must try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

We spend a lot of time in Ligoner trying out the local resturants. This one is a must try. The food is fresh and delicious and the atmosphere great. If you want great food in a relaxing atmosphere do not miss this little surprise tucked back from Main Street. Great for vegitarians also.

• Visited April 2013