“Relaxing dinner”

Cuisines: Hungarian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2017

Went with my wife, son and daughter and other son and wife and two daughters and mother in law. Also neighbors. Good selections for the buffet.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Loved it!! The decorations remind me of my Grandma's house and Grandma's amazing cooking!! Food was delicious and service was very friendly. A note to remember; On buffet Saturday, you may sit for a few mins till waitress comes. It seems the waitress brings you soup before taking your drink order.

1  Thank Courtney Kloba S
Reviewed August 16, 2017

I found an ad in a small newspaper and it peeked our interest! We both LOVED our VERY generous meals! My husband had the Pork Scallopini and I had the Chicken Liver and Onions. DELICIOUS!!! The servers were VERY friendly! Everything was made to order. The meal starts with the soup of the day...which was Goulash... and warm homemade bread. We stopped eating & took leftovers home so we would have room for the Creme Dessert. All I can say is...WOW!!! We THOUGHT we were celebrating our 39th wedding anniversary early but I think we will be going back on the actual day to REALLY celebrate!! The Darlington Inn is a hidden gem!!

2  Thank cjwoods448
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

This is a hidden little gem that offers a mainly Eastern European items that you can typically only get from your grandmother. The goulash, pierogies, and crepes are all very good. You are offered a bowl of soup before you even get the menu! The wait staff is extremely friendly and it appears to be largely family operated.

1  Thank BenjamWing
Reviewed June 3, 2017

The food is homestyle and like eating in Romania or Hungary (I have been to both countries several times) The staff is very cordial and atmosphere is delightful. I love Elizabeth's excellent cooking and the varied choices make it easy for anyone to choose many different culinary delights to enjoy....No favorites.....I LOVE them all! We had our son's wedding rehearsal dinner there and all the young people who were invited had never eaten this ethnic food and remarked that Darlington Inn is a truly hidden treasure! Nothing compares in Washington or Pittsburgh!

2  Thank ic0n53