“Pretty good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I have lunch here on occasion... I think their food has really improved over the past. They have great happy hour prices from 5-6 pm. Even better is the beer selection! My husband loves this place. I heard the breakfasts are good and well priced, but I have not had it yet. My husband has. Its well worth it to go here. L. C. from Ligonier

1  Thank Linda E

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I am new to the area and have eaten here several times. Have never been disappointed. They must have a regular chef because the food is always so consistent. Everything is excellent, portions are great, food is always hot. Love the fact that they have live bands on the weekends. And bowling also. I wish the owners continued success. Keep up the good work. Always looking forward to sharing the Wicked Googly with others.

2  Thank Denise B
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Wicked Googly is our favorite bar whenever we go to Ligonier. Bands/DJ every weekend, Trivia on Wednesday by Tom & Sue. Bartendars are friendly and food is good. Wings are great, and homemade chips are awesome. Large beer selection. They also have a breakfast menu, and have good reviews on their breakfast foods. Will try breakfast next time we visit Ligonier. Each time we go there ,on a weekend night, it seems to have a good crowd, and people are generally having a good time.

2  Thank BLB513
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Stopped for a bite to eat and a drink. Food is good and they have great breakfast specials and a large selection of beers.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

First time ever there. Have to say, I have found my new favorite place to hangout. This place Is perfect for friends and family. Has a bowling alley for the kids and great TVs for watching the games. Food is great, and the beer selection is fantastic. Had a great live band there as well. Definately something for everyone.

1  Thank Buddyboy5