“Great place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014

There's a nice selection of sandwiches and unique dinner items on their menu at reasonable prices. We enjoy sitting on their porch! My husband likes their beer selection. Usually we have great service. Our last visit though we encountered a not so happy waitress (maybe she didn't like climbing the stairs to serve people on the second floor). All in all we've had friendly service and great food with a nice atmosphere. We always return!

Reviewed May 8, 2014

My husband and I had a delicious dinner here. We were able to sit on the outside 2nd floor balcony which was a real treat after a long winter. Service was quick and the food was great.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Love the food here & enjoy eating on the upper porch outside so much. The menu is nice but the chicken salad sandwich w/ house made chips is my favorite! I only ever get that. It's so good & we drive over an hour to eat here!! Love it!!!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Good food, attractive and pleasing decor. Excellent date place.

Several menu options to choose from and evrything I had so far was very good.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Last time we ate there it was just so-so and was rather expensive. But the time before was good, so can't really give you a definitive review.