“Pleasant experience!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Overall, the food, atmosphere, and service was excellent. I love eating out on the balcony and enjoying the beautiful fall weather.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Stopped in for lunch on a very wet and dreary day. The waitress was not rude, but not very attentive.

I ordered the hot meatloaf sandwich. It was ok. The meatloaf was very dry and not a lot of taste, but the gravy and fries were delicious. The hubby ordered a burger and chips. Again, the burger was ok, but the chips were great.

Since it was still raining very hard, we thought we would hang out a little bit. I ordered a coffee and had to ask for cream 3 times.

The meal as a whole was ok. I won't be running back.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Sat in bar- very fun atmosphere- delicious food- would not order sangria again- at $30.00 / pitcher- not worth it.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Since my last visit in Ligonier was so good, we decided to try the Tavern again. I wasn't disappointed! The entrée was amazing (chix marsaula) and the pumpkin cheesecake is to die for! The service was amazing and we had a quaint time with our friends on a Saturday evening. WE especially loved the tales of the old home the Tavern one was years earlier. You should try this place. Especially on a fall weekend in Ligonier-- it just can't get any better!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Tavern has such a great atmosphere in a town that I love to visit. The prices are average and the food is above average. I love the onion soup and dining on the porch. We never go to Ligonier without stopping at the tavern. The house has a lot of historical charm. I had a business get together in one of the upper rooms and they did a tremendous job. The room had a comfortable warm feel and the service was excellent.