“good motel”

Best Western Plus Country Cupboard Inn
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Lewisburg
Reviewed July 20, 2014

good place to stay, clean, reasonable prices, many more words to add up to 200: It might seem crazy what I'm about to say Sunshine she's here, you can take a break I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space With the air, like I don't care baby by the way {Uh} [Chorus:] Because I'm happy Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof Because I'm happy Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth Because I'm happy Clap along if you know what happiness is to you Because I'm happy Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do [Verse 2:] Here come bad news talking this and that, yeah, Well, give me all you got, and don't hold it back, yeah, Well, I should probably warn you I'll be just fine, yeah, No offense to you, don't waste your time Here's why [Chorus] {Hey Go Uh} [Bridge:] (Happy) Bring me down Can't nothing Bring me down My level's too high Bring me down Can't nothing Bring me down I said (let me tell you now) Bring me down Can't nothing Bring me down My level's too high

Reviewed July 19, 2014

we arrived on a motorcycle in the rain. they let us keep the bike under the canopy all night. the room was roomy and clean. My wife enjoyed the Jacuzzi tub. The continental breakfast was the best I have seen. Service was great upon arrival and departure, and in the breakfast area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I have stayed here many times with my family to visit my older brother who goes to school in the area. The staff is friendly and they have a pretty nice lobby area when you walk in. They always have some good cookies around. The college sports teams that come seem to always be noisy when Im here. Not easy for the hotel to control but something to take into consideration when staying in the area.

Room Tip: Breakfast at the Country Cupboard is pretty good. Service is ok. Avoid Dameon's grill which is...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2014

this was a great location to have our family reunion. the rooms were spacious, the meeting area clean and secure. highly recommend for any like gatherings. staff was friendly and helpful. our complete family was able to stay in this one location and we parked easily.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I have been staying at the Country Inn for several years now and I have yet to have a bad experience. The staff is always very friendly and helpful, the rooms are always clean and their breakfast is always fresh and satisfying. Their location is great with easy access to nearby dining, shopping and family fun. I have no problem recommending this hotel to anyone for either business or pleasure.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We needed a place to stay on our long trip along I-80 and the choices are few along the route in much of PA. This was a charming place with spacious rooms, great hot breakfast with several choices. It was clean and staff were very friendly and accommodating. It was a perfect stop to reenergize on our trip.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

This hotel was average, nice to have a sitting area, and bedroom when you will be there for a while. Food was good, and it was nice to have a lot of options. TV worked and had a remote, lighting was sufficient, and the desk was useful to have.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lewisburg
Hampton Inn Danville
Hampton Inn Danville
#1 of 6 in Danville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Selinsgrove

Been to Best Western Plus Country Cupboard Inn? Share your experiences!