“Not like last time”

Hampton Inn Lewisburg
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Lewisburg
Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

2nd stay. Hotel is very nice and clean. All staff are very friendly and makes you feel welcomed. Room was clean. Typical hampton inn breakfast. However, it's time for them to change the mattresses. Mine was uncomfortable. Next time in Lewisburg I'll call ahead to check on mattress situation. I like this hotel great location for hospital.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Lewisburg

Reviewed August 23, 2014

This hotel is a great find - clean, friendly staff, and chocolate chip cookies! We have stayed here several times for various events and it remains our first choice. Regardless of the time of the year, it is a wonderful place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Very clean and up-to-date Hampton Inn. Convenient to Bucknell. Very helpful young ladies behind the desk. They are local and had great restaurant recommendations. We stayed there during the Little League World Series, so they were full, but everything worked great. Breakfast went smoothly. The fitness center is on the small side, but it was clean and had everything I needed.

Room Tip: Choose a higher-numbered room to be farthest from highway 11/15, which was a little noisy in our roo...
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We were recently driving across PA and were at that point in the early evening when we needed to find a place to stay that wasn't a Days Inn. Some friendly locals in Milton directed us to this Hampton Inn. The greeting at the front desk was warm and genuine and helpful. We quickly booked a room - rate may be a tiny bit high for some travelers but the value is tremendous. The room itself was large and bright and the Nivea amenities were quite a treat. As an HHonors member we received free wi-fi and an ample, varied breakfast was included in the price. (Not sure if wi-fi is otherwise included.) Hotel is near a shopping area and there are dinner choices within walking distance. Just to circle back, the hotel staff was great - we live in the Northeast and I think sometimes we may have an edge that's never so apparent as when visiting small town America. This Hampton Inn is highly recommended.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Good location near historic Lewisburg and Bucknell University. Our room and air conditioner issues (noisy). The biggest downside was the invoice for the stay was higher than the rate I booked the room. Be sure to verify your rate before departure. Breakfast was the best of any Hamptons I stayed in.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

The Hampton Inn in Lewisburg is an especially friendly one, in a college town--Bucknell University. They gave us directions to bars and restaurants. We enjoyed Bushel & Barrell on Market Street--homemade cider drinks and great music in a Civil War style.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

The last Hampton Inn I stayed in was very outdated and I wasn't thrilled with it. Not the case for the Hampton Inn in lewisburg. We stayed a weekend at this hotel to drop my daughter off at Camp Woodward. The hotel is either new or recently redecorated because everything is beautiful.

Food- we took advantage of the complimentary breakfast. I was impressed to see waffles as part of the selection. They are Belgian waffles that you make yourself. They were pretty good. Among the other selections were ; yogurt, fruit, cereal, bagels, muffins and pastries. There is also a really nice lady that walks around offering free bottled water and mints.

Cleanliness- I have to admit, I tend to inspect hotel rooms, particularly the bathrooms and under the beds. Hey, with kids, you never know what they'll touch. The room was exceptionally clean. The only thing I didn't like was that the coffee maker was in the bathroom. That seemed strange to me. I would have preferred it on the desk.

Sleep quality- one of the most comfortable beds I've been in at a hotel. I also fell in love with the pillows. I would bet that they find a lot of those pillows "missing" because they are so comfy! They should sell them, I would buy.

Staff - by far, the nicest was the water and mint woman. The front desk employees are very nice and helpful as well.

The only thing I wasn't too fond of was the checkout. I found my itemized bill under my door checkout day and took it to the front desk and waited. Waited several minutes for someone to come only to find out I didn't need to do anything. I would suggest printing this on the statement. Maybe "if correct, receipt of this statement completes your checkout. Thank you for staying with us" or something....

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
Best Western Plus Country Cupboard Inn
#1 of 6 in Danville
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#2 of 2 in New Columbia

Been to Hampton Inn Lewisburg? Share your experiences!